Pair Challenge

A total of 24 contestants will be taken in for the auditions: 12 from the boys and 12 from the girls. After the slots are full, we can proceed to the pair challenge (I know, this bit is not from American Idol, but I decided I put in a little originality and creativity).

I will pair each one of the contestants, boy to boy and girl to girl, so we'll have a total of six pairs for the boys and six pairs from the girls. I'll be posting in a new page after the auditions who will be paired with whom, and I'll PM a representative of each pair a category (so if you didn't receive a PM from me, then your partner did and you should talk to him/her about it in the message board or by PM), and each of you shall come up with two songs that fits with the category (one from each member of the pair), and write a two-shot story about that fits your song choice, likes for example:

Me: Hey, user, I pick you as the representative of your team, and your pair's category is songs by Katy Perry.

Person A: Hey, person B, I got the category, which is songs by Katy Perry. I pick Dark Horse, and I'll come up with the first chapter based from that song, so wait until I post the story, and then you send me your second chapter based from the song of your choice.

Person B: Hey, I received your PM. I pick Teenage Dream, and here's my second chapter.

Note: You will choose two songs that fit the category, and then write a chapter of the two-shot based from the song, NOT a chapter directly from the category.

And, please include the song in your chapter, so that I will know. Also, note that the story shall be posted under the representative's account, and representatives, make sure that your partner PMs you his/her second chapter.

Every week, each pair will be given a chance, from Monday to Friday, to post their complete stories, and each week, a pair from the girls and a pair from the boys will be eliminated, and it will go every week until 12 contestants are left. Note that your partners are your partners for the whole pair challenge, so please take time to get to know each other better, 'cause you will be working with him/her for three weeks.