I looked at my phone na nasa lap ko, 98 missed calls and 114 messages. All those unanswered calls and messages were all came from someone that I was avoiding for a week now. Manhid ka ba talaga, haven't you get it, iniiwasan kita. You are the main reason why I badly needed this me time. I shook off my thoughts and look again to the man beside me. Oh oh, nasaan na sya? I looked around but I can't find him. Hindi man lang ako nakapagsorry ng maayos. I was about to stand when I heard the announcement of my flight.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for Cebu Pacific flight DG 6041 to Busuanga. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately five minutes time. Thank you."

I remained seated, patiently waiting na baka bumalik sya. I really want to apologize to him properly. But five minutes have passed, walang kahit anino nya akong nakita. Buti na lang he's a nice guy, baka kung sa iba yun, inaway na ako. I sighed as I stood up, Stop thinking of Mr.Coffee na Beatriz, focus on your vacation. In a few minutes, you'll be leaving the city na - iwan mo na din muna lahat ng negative thoughts, you'll be in paradise in an hour - refresh your mind and look forward that everything will be fine after this.

Luckily, a window seat for me. I got my phone with me, earpods, poetry book and wear my neck pillow before I put my shoulder bag inside the overhead bin. It will only take an hour and 15 mins to Busuanga. Honestly, I don't have any planned activities yet, I'll be staying for 5 days naman so I guess I have alot of time to explore the beauty of Coron.

I was shocked when I saw a familiar guy approaching my seat. He put his things first inside the overhead bin before he sat beside me. Hindi nya ata ako napansin.

"Ammm hi", I shyly smiled at him, shocked evident to his face when he looked at me, then smiled back.

"Hello", he said.

"H—how's your leg? I am really sorry, I haven't got the chance to apologize to you properly." Oh oh, I stuttered a little.

He chuckled, "Okay lang talaga, look oh, hindi na sya mapula". I nodded as I look at his leg.

"Ammm", I looked at him again. "Kanina pa tayo nag uusap pero we don't even know each other pa", he said while smiling.

He offered his hand and looked intently to my eyes, "I'm Ferdinand Ravena III".

I accepted his hand and smiled, "Isabel Beatriz de Leon, Bea for short." Arg you really have beautiful eyes.

"You can call me Thirdy".

We went back to reality when the plane engine started. Agad nagbitaw ang aming mga kamay at nagbawi ng tingin sa isa't isa. Wew, what was that Bea, a minute of holding his hand and staring contest, oh oh.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign." In a few minutes, the plane will take-off.

I fasten my seat belt as instructed by the crew. I glanced at him and he was doing the same thing. The crew continued to give information about our flight and short safety demonstration. No one dared to speak between the two of us after that awkward staring contest.