Chapter 2: My Princess

En başından başla

I enter the doors and I go to the meeting room, I was in front of the door and I caught my breath, 'Here I go...' I open the door slowly and my dad sees me, "There you are Kazuma...what took you so long...?" 

I chuckle nervously, "Sorry...I was..talking to someone and I forgot what time it was...It won't happen again...I promise..." I sat down next to my dad and there were a lot of people looking at me. I was starting to feel a bit nervous and I was paranoid to every little reaction that they did, but on my face I held a blank expression. My dad stands up and points to me, "This is my son...Kazuma Homura...and the next CEO..."

They all looked at me from head to toe and I still had a blank face, 'ugh..everyone is staring at me....' This women looked at me and she spoke, "Mr. Kazuma...." I look at her, "Y-yes...?", 'Crap I stuttered...The one thing I didn't want to do...' The lady was staring at me intensely, "Mr.Kazuma do you really want to be CEO...? 

And if you would, would you say you would make a great deal of profit?" Now my dad was looking at me out of the corner of his eye seeing what I would respond, I was nervous, but I respond with confidence, "Yes...I want to be CEO of The Homura company...and I would make a good profit for the company...you don't need to be concerned..." At this point I had no fear and I saw that everyone was a bit shocked and I could see my dad smirking a bit, 'good...I said the right thing...phew...' After a whole lot of questions to answer, I could leave and they were making a vote depending on those answers if I was going to be the next CEO of Homura Inc.. "phew...." I walked to my hotel and I saw the same girl in the lobby talking with the manager of the hotel, I blushed.

I try to sneak past her, but unfortunately she sees me and runs straight towards me, "Hey! What are you doing here...?" I tried avoiding her gaze and I say in an almost whisper, "I-i'm..staying here..." She gets closer, "Huh...?I couldn't hear you..say it louder...?" I blush and I say it a little louder, "I'm...s-staying here!" She chuckles, "Ok! Anyway...what's your name?...if I may ask..." I blush a bit and I say quite loud, "U-ugh...my Name is Kazuma Homura..." She gasps, "W-wait...your the son of David Homura...?And the son of the famous singer, Shirley Homura...?" I nod, "KYA!!!~~ I love them! Wow...I met the son of them!" 

I was getting nervous now, but I felt a bit of happy," "Well Nice to meet you! My name is Akane Ryuchirou..." She smiled, and hands me her hand and I shake her hand, "N-nice to meet you too..." I smile as well, "Anyway..how do you know my parents...?" She smiles, "Well...Your mom is a famous singer that I look up too...and your dad..well he is the CEO of Homura Inc....where my dad works and he says he's a nice person..." I gasp, "What's your dads name...?"

She pauses to think, "His name is Akihiko Ryuchirou, and my mom's name is Misaki Ryuchirou.." I think, "Akihiko...Akihiko...Oh! Yea my dad has said that this man, your father named Aki is a good worker..." She smiles, "Anyway...I forgot to tell you Akane...I'm sorry if I left you there without an explanation..I had to go to a meeting...with my dad for me becoming the new CEO of Homura inc..." 

I see Akane's eyes sparkle, "Y-your...g-going to b-become the n-next CEO?!?" I stutter, "Y-y-yess...?" She looked like she was about to bombard me with questions, so I braced myself. When she kept quiet I looked at her, she was still smiling,but she was calm, "S-sorry...If I scared you...I was..um...It's cool that your gonna be the CEO....I bet my dad would be happy either way..."

I chuckled, "I'll try to be a good CEO..." She smiles and she gets up from sitting, "Well...I have to go now..." I get up too, "yea me too...what's your room number...?" She pauses to think, "I'm in room 219.." I gasp, " I'm next to that room...220.."