01

grayson-

I sighed clicking through my explore page yawning from pure boredom. I was all alone because Ethan had went to a friends house and I wasn't allowed to come. Tossing my phone on the couch and stood up and walked into the kitchen and glanced at the clock above the stove.

7:48 pm

My mood instantly chirped up and I quickly jogged up the steps and into my room. I peeped out the blinds of my window a faint smile coming to my face as I saw the sun beginning to fade beyond the horizon. Quickly I pulled the blind up and opened my window crawling on to the awning of my roof. Shifting a bit a sat comfortably my elbows resting on my knees as I watched the sun set feeling content in this moment. You're probably wondering what's going on and why I'm so intrigued by such a thing. You see, I'm photosensitive meaning I don't have such a good response to light, so basically I can't be in direct contact with the sun. But right now? it's the perfect time, sure it may irritate me just a bit but as I get to watch it slowly fade away, it's all worth it. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I hummed softly in contentment but that was quickly cut short when I heard yelling across the way. I squinted my eyes and looked over at the yard of the house across the street. There in the yard was what I'm assuming, moving guys unloading boxes into the house. I looked over seeing a girl who looked around my age being chased by a little kid, her younger brother possibly? I glanced at the sunset and looked back at the girl she turned around and stopped, a smile on her face and that moment my smile dropped. I take it back, the sun set isn't the most beautiful thing I've seen..

it's her

-
HELLO NEW STORY IM HYPE idk if anyone's used this plot and if they had I'm truly sorry I didn't know sbmsbdnd I just got inspired by that new movie with Bella Thorne