the hoodie..

~nick's pov~

I was in reading class and I was watching the taller male out of the corner of my eye, I let out a small chuckle during the lesson as he let out fake moans 'God I wish I could hear the real ones' I blushed lightly and shook that perverted idea out of my head 'no. I need to pay attention'. no matter how hard I tried to pay attention I still ended up staring off at him, this continued on for almost half the class period until the teacher told us about books and working with partners, which snapped me back into reality and out of dream-land. I sighed and picked the book I found the most appealing not thinking anything of it. well, that is until....she called our book partners, I was partnered with Joseph and David. I blushed at the thought of getting to be a bit closer to him, as to work together with him. I smiled and we decided to read out-loud and we got to work. it was really cold in the hallways of the school compared to the classroom. I was talking to Joseph about the book and he must've seen me shiver a bit. he quickly removed his hoodie and handed it to me, I blushed seeing his shirt hug against his slim, slightly muscular body. I blushed brightly and hid it somewhat and put on his hoodie it was much too big for me. but I wore it anyway... I kept the blushed face for it smelt like him.he smirked at me and let out a fake moan and leaned his head back on me, I did my best to keep my blush calmed but I soon felt my pants start to tighten a slight bit 'oh no..' i walked back to class hiding my groin with joseph's huge hoodie and asked the teacher to go to the restroom, she looked at me annoyed but grudgingly agreed and allowed me to go "thank god" i mumbled. I rushed to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall blushing heavily between the smell of Joseph still lingering on his hoodie and the thought of his moans, they didn't help the hard-on in my pants...i sighed and pulled my pants lower then slowly startedd to stroke my self "h-hah..." i let out low moans and stroked harder and faster, i soon came in my hand and cleaned my mess up with the school's cheap, thin toilet paper and walked back to my group. class ended soon, guess i was in there longer than i thought. we walked to our lockers and grabbed our stuff, joseph never asked for his hoodie back so i just wore it home.

((a/n HAI FILTHY SINNERS Xd))