The News (Matty's pov)

"talking"
'thinking'
I do not own wrestlers but I do own
Matty
Mr. Theo
I will list the characters that belong to me as the story goes. Please enjoy!
Like
Comment and tell me what you think!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello dere little one."

I work backstage at New Japan Pro Wrestling or NJPW doing whatever the higher ups tell me. I came to Japan when I heard about an opening working for the company. Imagine a small looking boy from a small town in Georgia, USA. I keep to myself and rarely speak a word to anyone. It's not that I don't like the wrestlers it's just I'm shy and I want to focus on my job at hand and not be distracted by talking. However, there is one person whom I actually fear. Prince Devitt. The Real Rock n Rolla and founder of Bullet Club. He does what he wants when he wants and with his friends with him. No one can stop him.
Why am I afraid of a man who is 5'11? Well
He has the confidence of more than a hundred men put together.
He does not care who gets in his way he will run them over without a second thought.
"Matty-kun" I heard my name being called. I turned around and face Mr. Theo. Mr. Theo is from the United States and is the one who helps me understand the Japanese language more. He also knows of my fear towards Bullet Club and Prince Devitt.
"We have a new job for you." He said looking a bit uneasy.
"What's wrong? What is the job?" I asked quietly, looking around and making sure no one was around to hear me.
"You aren't going to like it."
Was what I heard before everything turned black.