Instantly, I was flipped over and he was on top of me, mirroring the same position I had just had him in. He searched my eyes once before, before replicating my exact movements. Kissing my lips, tracing kisses down my jawline before biting and kissing my neck.

I arched my body against him, desperate to feel him but he had my hands trapped above my head. When I felt him loosen his grip a little bit, I took advantage and managed to flip him over. He probably relented, but anyway. I slid his shirt up from his chest and admired the site of his defined body.

He took his shirt off at my command and helped me with my own. Unclasping my bra from behind my back, I shivered slightly when I felt his chilly hands come in contact with my breasts. His fingers instantly went for the nipple rings, exploring and flicking and watching them harden.

He lapped at one with his tongue, watching in amazement, as it got harder. He did the same to the other one. I climbed back on top of him and kissed his lips while he continued to play with my piercings with his fingers. It wasn’t long before I was grinding myself against his quite obvious hard on and pulling on his pants for him to remove everything.

He stood up and hurriedly removed them as I did the same with mine. I took in the sight of all random ink patterns that covered his body. It made me want him more and I got more turned on once he laid back down on the bed, looking at me through sleepy eyes while he stroked himself.

I crawled over to him, pulling a foil packet out of my dresser draw and handing it to him. He slid it down his length and watch with pleasure as I slowly lowered myself onto him. I held still for a second, getting used to him being inside me before I began to move, rocking my hips back and forth while bouncing slightly up and down.

Harry clearly had had enough my teasing, despite enjoying the opportunity to play with his favorite accessory of mine. He flipped me over and on fours and got behind me, pushing my shoulders down with his hand before he slid into me again. I cried out at the new sensation of him being so deep inside me. He moved slowly at first, but moved at a more fevered pace.

He reached around to begin playing with my clit and I moved in rhythm with him as he slid in and out and played with me, rubbing in small circles. I felt him begin to come close to his climax as he breathing got heavier and he was more exact in his motions, ensuring he hit the right spot every time.

We both cried out with our release at the same time, breathing heavily. I collapsed after he withdrew from me. He tossed the condom on the floor, pulling me close to him on his chest. He held me like that, not saying anything until I fell asleep.

I awoke the next day to the sun blinding my face. I reached over to my bedside table to grab my phone and realized I didn’t have it. It must still be where I left it. I glanced over at Harry who was still sleeping peacefully. We had seperated in our sleep and he was sprawled out over the other half of my bed. I realized in my still naked state I should probably get showered and dressed and I did so before heading downstairs.

My phone was sitting on the counter in the kitchen where Niall and Lizzy and my Aunt Stacey sat around the kitchen table drinking coffee. They looked up when they heard me. The pity and sadness in their eyes was obvious. My aunt came over and hugged me, followed by Lizzy and Niall.