One Shot ~ TBBC&M

{A/N alright this is dedicated to Slim_Shady for her epic book The Bad Boy, Cupid, and Me :) At first, I wasn't going to do this one shot, but then this idea of Dennis and Allie's date kept lingering in my mind,  that I just had to do it... Besides, Dennis is just too adorable :P haha, anyway, I hope ya'll like it... P.S. I know that it's extrememly detailed for a one shot; I just can't write without details, you know? And, it's just that when I kept thinking about the one shot, the idea kept expanding in my head lol... anyway, continue, my fellow Wattpadders........... }

Dennis POV

Five minutes to go, I thought. I couldn't wait for the date tonight. I know that I basically know nada of this Allie, but after Chloe told me she set me up with her, I asked around. Being one of the popular ones has its peak. But, what I heard had me second guessing this whole thing- she was a nerd! I sighed, knowing that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Snorting, I thought of how Reece would probably snap my neck if he heard me talking this girlish shit. And, Valentino, well... He would just have a heart attack with a laughing fit. Finished combing my hair, I turned around to look in my long mirror, attached to my closet. My room wasn't exactly huge, it was just average. My family isn't one of the rich ones, we are the average; we get by fine. Is Allie one of those rich, snobby brats? My eyes widened, and I stiffened. Shit, what if she was? And, what if the date went horrible?!? May be, I should have a back-up plan; if the date goes horrible, I'd have an excuse to leave early. Yes, that's exactly what I should do! I picked up my cell phone, and called Val. No doubt he'd get me out of that date in no time. Smirking, I explained the details to him when he picked up on the other line. 

-------------------------------------------------

Allie POV

Alright, Allie-girl, give Chloe your best, confident smile. I probably looked like I just pissed myself.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine, Al! Please, for me? Try?" She gave me her best puppy-dog eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes, no one could ever resist those eyes. Not even Reece, I smirked to myself. It's pretty obvious that they're crazy for each other. Who'd ever have thought the good girl would woo the bad boy?! I shook my head, chuckling.

"What are thinking of now!? You're always lost in that head of yours... Please, for God's sake, don't zone out on Dennis on your date, alright? 'Cuz if you do, I swear to God, I'll-"

"Don't worry, Chlo! I'm not going to let myself look like a fool infront of one of the hottest guys in school.... Crap, he's one of the hottest guys in school, Chloe, I can't do this!!" I started panicking, realizing the truth as it hit me with weight of a brick.

Chloe rolled her eyes for the billionth time, and not-so-kindly smacked my head, "Allie, you are so pretty! Don't let your insane insecurities let you think otherwise! Just because he's hot doesn't mean he's not a nice guy. Trust me, Dennis is really sweet... And cute."

Rubbing the spot over-dramatically, I exclaimed, "Wow, Chlo, you never used to be so violent! I guess the guys really are rubbing off on you!" I smirked, watching her blush, and mutter a small 'shut up'. Sighing, I turned around once more to greet my reflection in the mirror. I silently prayed to God to not make me mess this up. My reflection wore a mask of worry and a posture of anxiety. Please, God, don't let Dennis be a jerk! 

"Oh my God, Allie! C'mon, we're going to be late! C'mon, let's go, let's go!!" Chloe practically screamed her head off. If this thing doesn't work out, I think she's going to be the most bummed out.

---------------------------------------

Dennis POV

Alright, I'm all set. My phone screen displays my contact list, while my thumb hovers hesitantly on Val's number. I feel... Wrong… Having a back-up plan felt too rude. My internal battle came to a rest when I heard the restaurant’s doors open. I was just leaning against the front counter, chilling, but what I saw almost made me trip.