She's so cute when she's innocent.

Wait,

What am I saying?

Cut it out Jason!

Focus dude!

I smiled widely which might be creepy for her but it's just because she don't know how excited I am on the inside.

We went to my car and drove to the mall. In no time, we found a great parking spot.

It must be a sign to tell me that it's gonna be my luckiest day! I can't wait!

Chill Jason.

Chill.

I quickly parked and got out of the car and opened her door for her just like any gentlemen would do. She was at first confused then she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Thanks, I guess" she said the last two words in a lower tone. She must seem really bothered.

Why can't you just tell her man?

I'm afraid she might say no.

Oh, right.

I'm such a coward.

We went to a restaurant for lunch and we sat down at the corner just for two people which is perfect.

She still seem confused but I couldn't blame her. She's just too innocent and clueless sometimes. The same old Emily.

I could still remember the day we met. It was when we were in 2nd grade on the first day of school, I was in the front row together with her but we just haven't met that time.

I heard her shouting "Give me back my pencil!" to this guy named Edward. He's kinda a bully in 4th grade but that was when 2 years later, we figured out.

He was holding the pencil and lifting it high as he can. Emily was trying to reach it but she was too small so she can't. Cute little Emily.

I on the other hand, defended her by grabbing the pencil from Edward's hand unexpectedly then told him to stop. He gave up then left her and me alone.

I asked her if she's okay then without answering she hugged me as a thank you and we both became best friends forever.

Until she grew older and smarter in 7th grade. Her dad told me to get far from her because she doesn't know that I'm a vampire. It's too dangerous at that time.

So he help me to transfer to a vampire school but I lied and told her that I'll be leaving the country. I'm afraid that she might look for me someday unexpectedly.

But even though I lied, we still found each other again. I feel like it's a sign of our future.

"What would you like to eat?" A waitress was asking me.

"Oh um, I would like to have chicken, make it spicy please"

"Okay, coming right up. What about you?" she faced Emily.

Emily's POV

We are now at a restaurant and I'm being asked by a not so nice waitress because she wasn't so nice to me and super nice to Jason in a sexy way.

Isn't that just not allowed?

"What would you like?" She said while rolling her filthy eyes. And I could see her whispering to herself something about me.

"She's such a bitch, why does she have to be with this hottie" she whispered to herself.

I gasped that make her look back to me. "Oh, I would like to have the steak please" I said, sweetly.