SURYAKETU - The Prophecy (40 years ago)

"CITIZENS BEWARE,
SHALL ENTER THE ENEMIES HEIR,
TO KEEP THE FUTURE SAFE.
NONE SHALL BE THE ULTIMATE FAILURE NOR THE ULTIMATE VICTOR,
AS THERE WILL BE WAR SO DANGEROUS AND UTTER HAPPINESS ON BOTH SIDES,
NONE SHALL LOSE, NONE SHALL GAIN.
KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH O KINGS,
SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS.
SHALL ENTER THE ENEMIES HEIR,
CITIZENS BEWARE!"

"This is the great prophecy O king of twin birth!", the priest exclaimed reading the prophecy from a scroll. He claimed to have got it from the depths of Purvapayodhi ( now known as Bay of Bengal) in an oyester which he had visualized during his tapasya (penance) in Roop Kund (A place in the Himalayas-Uttrakhand where once an epidemic had killed around 500 people. Even at present you can see the skeletons of people which have not decomposed due to its preservation by ice).

"When is this prophecy bound to take place , great sage?", Dvijesh asks.

"It is our deeds that brings about the future. My lord all I request you is to keep walking on the path of your dharma (duties) even when ..........

Sage Angiras suddenly starts spitting out blood.

Dvijesh rises from his throne and along with his courtiers rushes to help the sage.

"Are you alright rishivar (sage)?", Dvijesh asks.

"It is a curse upon me O great king. The person who repeats the prophecy twice my lord is cursed to close his eyes forever. I had recited the prophecy to Asrasya already my lord. Forgive me if you think that it is my betryal or perhaps it maybe but i thought it was my duty great king. Forget about what is happening now . Think about the future. Remember what I said , always follow the path of dharma....."

"Rishivar?"

"Even when the stars don't shine upon this Kingdom. " and with this the great sage breathed his last.