If I Fall Will You Catch Me? ~A 1D Fanfic~

I sat there, watching the waves lap against the shore, tugging at the golden grains of sand. Lost in the peace and quiet of my mind, instead of the hussle and bussle of Brighton. I didnt see the boy that walked up to me.

'Is this seat taken?' He asked again, in a low melodic voice.

I snorted, this was the beach, there were no seats, but i said 'Oh no, you can sit there if you want.' Cause i have to admit that the boy was cute.

'Thanks,' he said, 'Whats your name? Mines Liam'

'Uh, Sarah, my names Sarah.' Now that i thought about it, this Liam boy was quite alot like Liam Payne. 'Are you ahh, Liam Payne? Omygawd, that sounded really stupid huh!'

'No, not at all, becasue well, I am Liam Payne.' He said sheepishly, looking at the ground.

'Really? Oh well, um, oh jeez' I said, completely making a huge fool of myself.

'Haha!' Liam laughed, breaking the awkward silence 'What are you doing here on this fine sunny day?' He asked in a very cute British accent.

'Oh, well my room-mates went shopping, which they have done every single day we have been here, so i just came down to the beach, cause it really is beautiful.'

'Oh, well im glad you didnt go shopping because then i wouldnt have meet you.' He replied, smiling.

I blushed, taken aback by what he said. But before i could reply i heard his stomach rumble. 'Ah, sorry! Im just hungry! Say we go and get something to eat?' He said, a hopeful look on his face, with puppy dog eyes.

'Haha, i can't resist that! Okay then lets go!' I said, leading the way to Brighton Pier.