chapter 1

Lisa POV

"One, two three, ready or not, here I come!" My big brother, Jermaine called out.

We were playing hide and seek, if he finds me, I'm going to hunt for dinner, if he doesn't, he's gonna hunt for dinner.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" He sing in a sing song voice, "wait a minute is that Lisa's hair, I see on those bushes, I guess not!"

Wheww!!! I sighed, wiping away the invisible sweat that had form on my forehead.

"Gotcha!!" He screamed at me, making my eyes pop out, in fright.

"Don't do that!" I scold lightly slapping his arm.

"Now, you have to hunt for dinner!!" He shouted, I slumped in defeat, and dragged my feet lazily, along the dust road.

"Remember, font stay too long....unless you don't find anything!!" He laughed, at the end, quickly, I changed into my white wolf, and ran off in the rainforest, that was near by.

unless you don't find anything!!" He laughed, at the end, quickly, I changed into my white wolf, and ran off in the rainforest, that was near by

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It soon was dark, and I jog, toward the entrance of the forest, with a dead dear on my back. That's when a scent hit me, it was the same scent, that I remember, killed my parents, leaving only my brother and I.........

Rouges

Soon, a pack of them surrounded me, leaving me no where to run.

God help my soul!!!