Prologue

Mun Soomin's POV

  A rush of excitement ran through my body as my parents and I boarded our plane to Seoul. It has been five years since my parents took me to travel across China, Thai, and Japan. Although Osaka was my favorite city to live in and I made many friends, it was time for me to go home.

  Appa and Eomma are geologists and travel across the world a lot. And they wanted to take me on this tour with them. I learned a lot and the tour was fun but I couldn't be more happy return to South Korea.

  "Soomin are you ready?" Eomma patted my shoulder from the seat to the left of me on the plane. "YES!!" I whisper shouted. I hear my appa laugh and whisper "You think she could have said that any louder?" "Ah let her be, she's happy." Mom smacked dad on his chest. I let Bailey, my dog, get comfortable on my lap and then I plugged in some headphones to blast Red Velvet.

*le time skip*

  "Soomin wake up we're home." My Eomma said. Wait a minute? Home!? Weren't we just at the airport?? "Your Appa carried you off the plane of your wondering." Eomma stayed as if reading my mind. Well I guess my Appa still got it if he was able to carry me out.

  I walk in to my old house and let Bailey run free around the place. I walk into my room and see all the boxes I'll need to unpack. Dang that's going to take me forever.

  "Sweetheart you should get some rest your starting your freshman year at Seoul School of Advanced Arts tomorrow morning." Eomma said softly. I whipped my head around so fast, "Did you just say school? Tomorrow?! In the morning!!" "Don't be so dramatic Soomin it's not like this is the end of the world. Now get to bed."
And with that she left.

  I plopped on my bed with a huff, guess I won't be getting sleep in time tomorrow. I swear if I get any homework tomorrow I will fight all my teachers. I checked my phone to see what time it is, and it read 12:30 a.m. Yeah, I should really get to bed.

*another le time skip*

  "HOOOONNNNK" I jump out of my sleep from a loud noise. I look to my side and see it's my alarm clock. I knock the whole thing off to turn it off. I check the time and it read 6:33, I plopped back on my bed contemplating if school was worth it.

  I finally roll out of my bed, (Literally) and walk to my closet to get out my uniform for the fall semester.

  I finished the outfit off with some white leather converse

  I finished the outfit off with some white leather converse. And I went into the bathroom to style my hair and do my morning routines.