36th Day

You looked over to your desk where the book lay. It's probably Moira's considering the celtic designs on it. You decided to return it in the morning. As of right now it was 4 in the morning. You couldn't sleep for shit. You lied awake and thought about Moira. You were quite taken with her. A gentle rap on the door brought you out of your thoughts.

Who could that be at this ungodly hour? Maybe I'm imagining things.

"Y/n, if you can hear me please open the door," you bolted up. It was Moira. You quickly hid the journal and opened the door...forgetting that you didn't have pants on. Moira blushed when she saw you.

"Come in, is everything okay?" You still haven't realized you were pantsless. "Moira?" She looked you up and down. You blushed out of embarrassment when you realized.

"Oh, jeez. Let me put on pants. I'm sorry," you said flustered.

"Wait," Moira grabbed your arm and looked almost...in pain.

"Moira, dear, what's wrong?" You asked.

"Y/n, I-I have a confession to make..." Moira blushed and averted eye contact. You looked at her quizzically. Before you could say anything, Moira pulled you into a kiss, once nice and gentle.

"Moira?" You asked more surprised than anything.

"I love you. I know that must seem so foolish, but I-" her words faltered. You pulled her into another kiss. She was somewhat taller than you and you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Moira, I am so, utterly, enamored with you," you said. It was still dark as you never turned on any lights, but her red and blue eyes stood out like headlights. With out warning, Moira pushed you onto your bed in a passionate, heated kiss. Almost without you in control, your legs wrapped around the geneticist waste. Moira's passionate kisses were then transferred to your neck and you gasped. Her lips were cold, but her passion, hot. You moaned when she found your sweet spot.

"Moira..."

You woke up around 10 the next morning in a naked lovers embrace. You looked at the sleeping red head next to you. She was so adorable when she was sleeping. You saw the light filter in through the window. Moira stirred and looked up at you.

"Morning," you said. She replied with a smile. You two laid together for about 30 minutes before you got up, wrapped a robe around you, and hopped in the shower.

Today is going to be a good day, you thought.