“Fam first, I like that bruh (Que’s are called the Bruz). And I see you been into other thangs.” Durrell was referring to me.

“I been in a little something. Roo-Rooooooo!” Aug did the Omega Psi Phi dog sound.

“Ain’t nothing on Amb little. She like them heavy packages you got to pick up by bending ya knees. That way you won’t break ya back, ya feel? ”

 “I got the girth to handle it, believe dat my nigga.” He smirked at me.

“Durrell get out! Mama’s waiting for you in the car.”

“Damn Amb, can I not talk to my bruh?”

“No. Leave.”

They did one last shake and Roo-Roooooo! And I pushed him out.

 “Now I know why yo ass so nasty.” I straightened up my couch Durrell. Durrell always left my house in a fucking mess.  

“Why cause I’mma Que?” Aug said helping me put pillows back on the couch.

“Yeah.”

Aug sat down and pulled me down on his lap.

“Let me show you how nasty I can get.” He bit his lip, looking at me with lustful eyes.

I turned around straddling him, as his back was against the couch. I ran my hands through his hair and put his hands firmly on my ass.

“Please cut your hair for this trip.”

“What you’ll give me if I do?”

He put his head between my breast and unbuttoned my middle button with his teeth. He took his finger and looked inside.

 I moved his hand. “How did you do that?”

I’d never seen someone unbutton an button so smoothly with their teeth. Or unbutton a button, with their teeth period.

“What this?” He unbuttoned another one with this teeth.

I smirked down at him.

“Or you talking about this?” He unbuttoned the top button with his teeth leaving my lace bra covered breast exposed. The top half of my breast were sitting pretty high.

“Amb?”

“What?”

“You.” He kissed the top half of my right exposed breast.

“Got.” He kissed the top half of my left exposed breast.

“Some.” He kissed my right covered nipple.

I was starting to feel these kisses down below.  

“Big.” He kissed my left covered nipple.

“Mutha-fucking titties.”

He took his head  and shook it rapidly between my breast, while saying “Brrrrr” in his Gucci Mane voice.

I laughed at his foolishness. He kissed my wing tattoo on my chest. “Why you only get one wing?”

My smile faded. “Can we have an honest moment?”

He paused.

“It’s cause of some nigga?” He gave me a skeptical face.

“Yeah.” I said faintly.

I really didn’t want to break the mood and get him upset.

“Omari?” He questioned.

“Yeah. I was in college when I did it. It was stupid.” I looked down.

He took my hands from around his neck and intertwined them with his. “I’m not mad. That niggas irrelevant now.” He puckered his lips for me to give him a kiss.

The kiss started off slow. Our heads moving back and forth to the motion of the kiss.

Not breaking the kiss, his hands undid the rest of my buttons on my shirt. The cool draft and my self-consciousness about my body made me resist him trying to pull it off.

“Stop that shit.” He said in the sexiest most demanding voice I ever heard. “Take it off.”

I sighed, reluctantly taking off my shirt. He looked at me from my navel to my eyes.

“Bra too.”

“No August. I think--.”

“What I say?” He cut me off, saying dead serious.

I looked down at the top half of my body, feeling like a crowd of people were in here judging me.

I took a deep breath and unbuckled my bra. He grabbed both straps and removed it from my shoulders. He took a whiff of the bra and closed his eyes.

“Shit smell good.” He opened his eyes and grinned.  

I shyly smiled back at him and put my hands on his shoulders.

He grabbed and caressed both my breast in his hands. “I got some big ass hands and I can’t even fit these mutha-fuckas in there.”

“You’re crazy.” I gave a slight laugh.

My smile faded when he softly took my right nipple in his mouth. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation as he flickered his tongue back and forth around my nipple.

He turned his attention to my left my breast, and sucked harder. I wrapped my arm around his head pulling him closer, and played with my right breast. He put his hand over mine and we caressed it together.

 “How it feel Amb?” He said as he pulled away from my left breast.

“Good.” I softly moaned.

“Real good?” He softly bit on my nipple.

“Yeah.” I breathed heavily as I felt liquid escape me below.

“Too bad I got to stop.” He stopped and motioned for me to get up.

“Wha-What?”

“I gotta go to Walgreen and get this passport photo.”

“August.”

“Amber.”

“You can’t wait?”

 “No. On top of that, I got work in the morning so...” He mocked me and handed me my shirt.

I was so fucking pissed. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled them into a smile. I slapped his hands and got off of him.

“Amb don’t be mad baby.”  He called chuckling.

I ignored him and went upstairs.

“I love you” he called out and left out the door.