Dealing with Dean

Start from the beginning

Once we pulled into the parking lot Vanessa helped me get Dean out of the car and into the hotel elevator. "Whoa Banessa, when did you get here?"

"Vanessa's been here the whole time, Dean" I hit the elevator button and the doors closed.

Once we managed to get Dean into our room I put him in his bed, laying him in his side in case he threw up.

"So what now? I'd feel bad if we left him here by himself" she at across from me on the vacant sofa, legs crossed, and leaned back. "I REAAALLY regret not ordering something at Sonic" she groaned thumping the back of her head against the wall.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah"

"Alright you order a couple pizzas, and I'll head to the store real quick" I checked my pockets making sure I had my keys and wallet.

"Dean do you want anything?" Vanessa got up to adjust his legs as they dangled off the bed.

"Emmaaaaa!" his eyes were squeezed shut as he cried out for her.

"Here" I handed Vanessa her phone "if he does something hilarious I don't wanna miss it."

"Alright" I could never get tired of that smile of hers.

-Vanessa's POV-

Once Colby left for the store and I finished ordering the pizzas, I sat by Dean and started recording him.

"What's your name?"

"Dean Ambooty!" his words slurred together as he turned over in the bed.

"How are you feeling Ambooty?"

"Sad" he grumbled, burying his face in the pillow.

"Aww, why are you sad?" I went around him to get a better shot of his face.

"Because I like Emma and it huuurts because she's so beautifuuul" he said in a sing song voice and I tried to hold in my laughter. Once I stopped recording I sent the video to Colby 'Dean's never gonna live this down' I giggled as the video was being sent, and decided to turn on the TV, changing the channel to watch some American Dad. About half an hour later I checked on Dean who woke up from his nap.

"You ok?"

"Ughhh, I needa wash my face" I got up and helped him up, since he hadn't regained his balance and guided him to the bathroom. Right then, we heard a knock at the door and I opened up to see the pizza delivery guy.

"Dean! The pizza's here!" I paid the delivery guy and I set down the three large Meat Lover's pizzas with stuffed crust on the small table.

Once he was done in the bathroom, I helped him back to the bed and handed him a slice on a napkin. "Here, you might feel better if you eat."

"Thanks. Y'know you're not as crazy as everyone says you are" his words were a bit clearer than they were before.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I mumbled and Dean simply laughed at my frustration.

"He likes you though," he was almost done with his slice and I hadn't even taken a bit out of mine "it just took him a while to admit it to himself." As he took another slice out of the box, he noticed the redness in my cheeks.

I decided to change the subject before I ended up saying something stupid, "So you're sobering up now, or what?"

"Sweetie, I'm not drunk"

"Said every drunk person... ever"

"Vanessa, can you open up?" I heard Colby from the other side of the door and got up to open it.