#2

I woke up early it's FRIDAY! Tonight is the fights I'm so excited. I straightened my hair put on some dark blue skinny jeans, a button up plaid shirt and some high top black DCs.

Skipping down the stairs i make pancakes for every one sitting down at the table with my dad and brother, I ask my dad about the fights "dad may I please go to the fights tonight?" "Yes I guess if your home by 1 am." he says omg he must be In a happy mood "Ahh thank you daddy!" I run up hugging him tightly. Ding Dong! I hear the door bell I walk over to the door and open it up, "Josh?" I say surprised "hey Jess I was wondering If you want a ride to school?"

My dad walks around the other side of the door reviling a sexy Josh. "who is this Jess?" my dad questions. "I'm Josh Heart" Josh says extending his hand towards my dad "Bruce Smith" my dad responds shaking his hand "I am here to see if it would be alright if I take your lovely daughter to school?" Josh nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"Well sense your such a gentle man yes that would be ok" "Jess Jess Jess" Connor my little brother tapping my leg. "what Connor" I say picking him up letting Josh in the house. "who is he" Connor whispers, "this is Josh" I say turning so Connor could see him. "Hi buddy" Josh says hi-5ing Connor.

"Alright bud I have to go to school" I say kissing Connor on the cheek "by dad I'll text you when I'm on my way home after the fight" I say putting Connor on the ground "ok have fun" my dad says waving to us.

Getting into Josh's truck pulling out of my drive way I slide into the middle Josh leans down a pecks my lips and heads to school.

"How did you know were I live?" I asked Josh "I was driving down your road and I saw your truck and I pulled in to see if you wanted a ride." he said not taking his eyes off the road. "aww how sweet" I cooed.

We pulled into the school parking lot Josh picking me out of the truck like I weighed nothing. I ran over to Kalyn and Kevin and was talking to them while we waited for Josh to walk over.

_________________________________________

Josh POV

Jess is so hot, her petite little body not to skinny, beautiful brown eyes and her smile is heart stopping. yes that sounds so cheesy but who cares.

I am so happy for her to come to my fight tonight because if I win I'm going to call her up in the ring as my girlfriend and I hope she says yes.

I walk over to where Jess is standing with Kevin and Kalyn, holding hands like 2 love birds. I walk up and wrap my arms around Jess's waist. I felt her tense up then relax when she noticed it was me.

The bell rings and i let go of Jess and walk to my locker, I walk in to home room and see Jess sitting there looking bored I sit next to her and wait for the teacher to walk in.

The next few classes went by fast, even lunch went by fast, next thing I know it's time for home Ec. my new favorite class because even though Jess and I had every class together we got to mess around and she was an amazing cook! Today's assignment was fedacheenie Alfredo I sat back and watched her make it and man was that amazing, it tasted so good!

_________________________________________

Jess POV

Sitting in home Ec. waiting for Josh I was looking out the window when I hear the door shut I look over to see Josh walking in looking delicious! his hair is still wet from the pool he was wearing a red t-shirt with I'm sexy and I know it written across the chest, and dark blue shorts that are hanging off his hips, running his fingers threw his hair while walking over I turn to look at Mr. Moore who was telling us the assignment.