1

Today was the day I have to give the list to Kurose. I am very nervous because I don't know how he will react. Opening the door to the cafe, I saw him already waiting for me.
"Hello Shirotani!" he said as I reached the table. "H-Hello" Darn, why do I have to be so nervous? I sat down in front of Kurose and just stared at the table.
"Oh, you're nervous?" he asked "There's no need to be. I'm willing to do anything and you know that. But first, let's just talk. I already ordered you a coffee."
"Thank you" I said quietly.
It's not that I was nervous because of him or anything, I just felt weird making a list with things he would have to do.
I looked up and realized his eyes were resting on me the whole time.
I blushed a little.
"Why are you blushing Shirotani?" Kurose asked with a teasing smile.
"I-I am not" I looked down again and he just laughed.
I was just hoping we wouldn't talk about the list too soon.
Finally the ordered coffees were brought to our table and even though I probably wouldn't drink much, I still was happy that the akwardness was taken away a little.
"So how are you?" I interrupted my staring in my cup and looked up in Kuroses beautiful eyes.
"F-fine I guess... I was able to keep my goals up and continued to not wear my gloves inside." I made a pause to look down at my hands which were covered in the white fabric.
"I still can't stop wearing them outside though.... But I stopped using alcohol on everything"
"That's a really big step Shirotani" Kurose smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. His charisma was so bright and welcoming to me, even though others would probably have a very different opinion about that.
"What have you been up to in the last few days...?" I asked a little too shy for an adult in a relationship.
"Oh not much... I was studying as usual but I had a day off so I just got some stuff done"
I tried to take a sip out of my cup while he was talking.
It took pretty long but eventually I was able to swallow the warm coffee.
"Wow, you must be very busy then." I didn't really know what to say. "Yeah you can say so. But I still have time to meet up with my little angel~" he said, making me blush again.
Damn it Kurose, what are you doing with me? "You know, you are cute when you're blushing, but you're even more cute when you are squirming under me."
For the last part, he leaned forward to whisper in my ear and pressed his leg between mine.
Now I was a blushing mess, trying to hold back a gasp. Kurose leaned back laughing and he apologized. "I'm sorry Shirotani, but your reaction is too funny!"
„It's not funny!“ I tried very hard to look angry, but I guess I wasn’t that angry.
I chuckled and had to give him a smirk. He’s so cute when he’s smiling.
„Anyway, want to look over the little list you made for me?“ Kurose smiled at me and I could’ve sworn his eyes were sparkling a little.
„E-eh s-sure...“ I started to shake a little while pulling the little notebook out of my pocket.
I kept it closed and handed it over to Kurose.
It took a pretty long time until I had something for every point.
Some things were pretty intim and I almost didn’t write them down, but Kurose told me I could write everything down and so I did.
Kurose slowly opened the notebook and flipped to the latest page.
His eyes were fixed on the paper and I studied every expression on his face.
He looked back up and smiled.
„I think you did well Shirotani“
I forced a little smile since I was still a little embarrassed.
„Keeping up old habits huh?“ kurose pointed at number 10 which was followed by a blank space.
„I-I guess so...“
„Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you will write it down when you feel comfortable with it“
He handed me my notebook back and looked at me with a warm expression.
„When do you think should we start?“
„Uh, I think you should decide... I mean you have to do most right?“
„Well I don’t have a problem with these activities~ so it’s all up to you“
I started to blush again.
„How about we go to my place and if you want to, we can start with number 1.“
Kurose asked with a sweet smile and a little wink.
„Y-yeah I would like that...“