The next morning, Jimin seemed less distant than before. He clung unto Yoongi a lot actually. "If I kiss you, will you finally kiss me back again?" Jimin nodded. 

Yoongi placed the eggs and the fried bacon onto two plates before going back to Jimin who was sitting on the counter besides the stove. He stood in between his legs and leaned in to kiss the younger, happy that he was touching him too. Yoongi hadn't realized how much he needed it as well. 

Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's hips and brought him closer. The two let the their food cool down as Yoongi carried the younger to the bedroom, and did whatever two people who dates do alone in a bedroom. 

"Fucking finally," the older groaned, happy to hear the younger's sweet moans again. He couldn't help it. He just loved it when Jimin whimpered because of him. The two showered together afterwards, Jimin continued to cling onto him until Yoongi placed him by the breakfast table. 

He put the plates of food on the table and got two glasses as well. Hot coffee for him, cold milk for the younger. They packed their things, and went out. Yoongi decided that they would be taking the train this time, since he couldn't be bothered to drive as he claimed that he was too tired to do so. 

Jimin liked train rides so the boy didn't protest. On the opposite side of their seats, an elderly couple sat. The elders were known to have more prejudices and less of an open mind, so Jimin would keep himself from touching the raven haired male. But Yoongi could care less. Jimin didn't notice the wrinkled, sweet smile coming from the elder woman as Yoongi kept pecking Jimin's chubby cheeks. 

Jimin whined as he put his hand on Yoongi's that was placed in a tight grip on his chin in an attempt to bring Jimin closer to himself. Yoongi only laughed as he kept leaving wet pecks on the younger's red cheek. 

"Stop," Jimin kept whining and the older finally stopped. He was pretty calm usually, but sometimes, he took a few seconds looking at Jimin, taking in all of his adorable features. And that's when he felt the urge to shower the younger in kisses. 

"You want candy?" Jimin gasped before taking Yoongi's bag from him and digging his hand down. He found sour gummy worms and a soda. Yoongi couldn't help but pinch Jimin's cheek when he stuffed his already chubby cheeks with the sour gummy worms, only making them appear even fuller. 

Of course that led to Jimin whining again. He did it quietly this time though, not wanting to disturb the couple in front of them. 

"Mmm, come here," Yoongi cooed after Jimin took a big gulp of the soda. He gently grabbed Jimin's chin again and pecked his pink lips. 

"Hyung...not in public..." Jimin mumbled quietly but they heard. The older lady laughed, catching both of their attention. Her husband sitting next to her didn't really pay attention to the young couple. "Don't worry about us," she smiled. Jimin forced a smile on his lips. "We don't mind." 

"That's nice of you to say," Yoongi spoke. "Oh of course, You two are very cute together." Jimin didn't have to force his smile this time. "You really think so?" She nodded with a happy grin at the ginger. 

"And I wouldn't blame your boyfriend, your cheeks look very pinchable." Jimin blushed. "You're letting your inner grandmother out again," her husband mumbled, receiving a gentle slap on his arm by his wife. 

"Where are You heading off to?" She asked, interested in the couple. "Daegu, we're celebrating christmas with my family." She gasped. "So are we," she smiled. "Your parents letting you do this? You look fifteen," the woman's husband said before receiving another slap. Jimin giggled. But then his face fell. 

"Um no they're not, but...doesn't really matter anymore. And I'm seventeen." Yoongi noticed the man looking at him, probably waiting for him to answer the same question. At least that's what Yoongi assumed. 

"Twenty-four." 

The elder woman smiled again. "It might be hard now, but don't You worry. I'm ten years younger than my husband, and it's especially hard to deal with for the younger one in the relationship, I know..." she put a hand on Jimin's. Yoongi looked to Jimin as he realized once again that the boy was just a teenager. 

He was well aware of the fact that he was still a kid, but Yoongi forgot that a lot. He tended to forget the boy's young age. He felt guilty for that. 

"...but that doesn't matter anymore now that we're fully grown." 

Jimin smiled before nodding. 

"And even if people try and share their negative thoughts in a rather rude way towards You, just remember that You're the one who has found true love. You know love so well that gender and age is nothing that can come between it. You're the one who wins in life, not them."

-

Kind & wise elder women yay.

Also check out my new Yoonmin book, Letters to my senior crush. 

THANK YOUUUUU