Chapter 10: We Finally Meet

Start from the beginning

Well...He already saw me in a Victoria's Secret strapless bikini, and he practically told me to buy it cause it looked hot on me. So I don't know what else to ask for.

To my surprise, it was Jacob.

"Hey" he greeted Mahogany while hugging her. He spotted me and smiled. He walked towards me and hugged me too.

"You both look amazing" he said. I saw Mahogany's cheeks heat up already, if you know what I mean.

"Thanks" I said for both of us. Noticing Mahogany's expression, she could hardly talk. I don't care what she says, she's SOOO in love. And somehow they will end up together.

"Sooo, are you girls ready?" asked Jacob. We both nodded.

I texted Shane the address and he will be there. I don't actually need to explain why I didn't wanted to make him come here...After what happened this morning.

Jacob held his hand motioning Mahogany to grab it, which she gladly did. I was smirking and winking at her. She gave me a glare and smiled nervously to Jacob.

Before I cross the door. I get two text messages at the same time.

I sighed.

Shane:

'See you tonight babe'

Nash:

'Can't wait to see you tonight'

Ohh boy.

~At the Party~

I was pretty nervous about this whole situation. We enetered the place, and soon I was left alone.

Yeah, apparently Mahogany and Jacob wanted some 'alone time'

I couldn't be on their way...Trying to be a good friend here.

"Boo" I heard someone whispering in my ear from behind me.

I jumped a little and turned around.

"Nash" I sighed annoyed. "You scared me"

"Uhh, that was the point" he chuckled.

"Why everyone loves scaring me?"

He shrugged and started checking me out. I rolled my eyes and punched him in his arm.

"Ow!" he growned. "What was that for!?" he asked while rubbing his arm.

"There's a word called subtle you know..."

"Soo I can check you out, JUST if I do it in a subtle way?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way"

"Then, what did you mean?" he smirked.

"Just...Ugh, never mind" I sighed defeated.

He started checking me out.

"Stop it!" I scolded.

"Sorry" he chuckled. "You look beautiful"

Oh no, my blushing!

"Awww, look who's blushing" he teased.

I gave him a deathly glare and then started looking at my surroundings. Still no sign of Shane.

"Who are you looking for? Is it your strong and dumb boyfriend?...'Hey look at me, I like girlfriend, me go to gym' " he said imitating a cave's man voice at the end.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him in the head. It wasn't that strong but it wasn't that soft.

"He doesn't talk like that" I said annoyed. He started laughing.