'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek

But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat

Rule number four, gotta be looking pure

Kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more, more

This is how to be a heartbreaker

Boys they like a little danger

We'll get him falling for a stranger

A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker

Boys they like the look of danger

We'll get him falling for a stranger

A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

At least I think I do

'Cause I lo-lo-love you

Girls, we do, whatever it will take

'Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break in two

So it's better to be fake, can't risk losing

In love again, ba-abe

This is how to be a heartbreaker

Boys they like a little danger

We'll get him falling for a stranger

A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker

Boys they like the look of danger

We'll get him falling for a stranger

A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you

At least I think I do

"This is for all the mistreated gays that are in our SCHOOL!" Dragon screamed out to the students after finishing the song. Molly gave her a harsh talking to. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! BEING GAY IS WRONG SO STOP PUTTING IT OUT THERE IN THEIR HEADS THAT IT'S GOOD!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS GOOD! PEOPLE DESERVE TO LOVE THE SAME SEX/GENDER AND PARENTS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT THEIR SON/DAUGHTER WANTS THEM TO BE!"

Molly stormed out of the Dining Hall with Arthur in pursuit of his wife. Hell, Molly wanted Dragon to be punished for what she did. She wasn't she was praised for it. 

(Back to Present time: Order meeting. Dragon fell back asleep before the meeting started)

"We have 6 new recruits to join the Order of the Phoenix, Please welcome the Malfoy's, Lestrange's and *gasp* JAMES POTTER?" Dumble announced shocked. "Hello, Moony, Padfoot." Everyone turned around and saw, James Charles Potter. "J-James yo-yo-your ALIVE!" Padfoot yelled running up and giving the man a hug. Remus doing the same thing. "SSSHHH! Axelia and Harry are sleeping!" Madame Pomfrey said walking down the stairs. "James! Your ALIVE. MARCH STRAIGHT INTO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!" Padfoot and Remus immediately let go of James and he marched into the living room (Literally. I'ma give him a smart-ass personality, LIKE MOI!). "How are you alive?" 

"I don't know, one minute I was with Lily and some of the other order members and then I was in the foyer of Malfoy Mansion. Lucius here helped me, 'find some clothes', and Severus ran diagnostics on me like you are, Poppy." 

"He seems to be in fine shape. Oh! You all might want to see Harry and Axelia, they are sleeping in a position that is so adorable!"

When they all climbed up they stairs the entered Harry's room to find them sleeping like this.

(PSST! I'm not a Jeff x Jane the Killer shipper, I just find this picture cute. ALL RIGHTS GO TO ARTIST)

Everyone cooed. Ron walked in the room to find Draco staring at Harry and Dragon. His heart started beating out of his chest. Draco was now about 6'2 the same height as his father, Lucius. Ron was about 6'0. Draco smelled the room and ran straight to Ron. "Draco, get your hands of my son." Molly screeched waking up Harry. "I'ma trying to sleep." he passed out after he said that. "Why is Harry resting. Why are there bruises and cuts on him. He didn't go to them Did he?"

"James I'm so sorry, but yes he did. He never went to Sirius for he was put in Azkaban, Remus' wolf rights would never allow him to, he never went to the Malfoy's or me." Albus said. James wanted to hug him. He should never of been put with those monsters. "Well for you information Mrs. Weasley, both will be taking nutrition potions, Harry will need replenishing potions, and Dragon will need potion for her powers and creatures." Poppy snapped at Molly after about 10 minutes of consent questions from her.  Molly turned back to Draco and Ron. They were gone. "WHERE DID YOUR SON TAKE MINE YOU FILTHY DEATH EATERS?" Molly screeched making Dragon start to wake up. "You will not call my husband, sister, and brother-in-laws filthy death eaters, Draco went threw an early creature inheritance and he is a Veela, Ron happens to be his mate. The moment you disown Ron, he will take his mates last name, so don't even think about it Molly." Narcissa first spoke before Lucius could get Molly and rip her head off. "First, Charlie and now Ron, what's next, Fred and George are in a secret relationship with Severus." Molly said as she stormed out of the room , taking her and Ginny back to the Burrow. "I am worried though, Lucius, where are they." Narcissa asked Lucius. "A dominant Veela will take their mate to a safe and secure place if said mate feels in danger. Draco must of teleported Ron to a safer part of the house so Ron could feel, well safe." Remus explained. Everyone was glad, especially Lucius. Padfoot assigned everyone a room that pleased them and went to sleep.