Yoshikage Kira x Reader

New Job in Morioh Town

"So, I have this new job..." y/n began to say, placing a hand behind their neck, rubbing it nervouly as eyes stare into them with a disappointed sparkling. "...in this town called Morioh."

The eyes continue to look down upon them, but y/n shakes it off and continues the story.

"It's a nice little town. Small, not much of a crowded place. Somewhere quiet and reserved. I thought you'd really like it there." 

The eyes soften a bit, a head nodded calmly, a very faint smile growing and fading just as fast.

"I suppose it would be a nice place to visit..." the voice says in a smooth tone, clearly male, very handsome.

Y/n beams, their eyes beaming along with them.

"So would you come with me?" y/n takes a sip of their drink, the people around the two getting up to leave, as closing time was drawing near. "After all, we've been together for at least a year...it'd be madness to leave you here alone, plus, I'd miss you too much."

The man nods again, a smile present on his face. He puts his drink up to his lips, not sipping the liquid, but instead setting it back down and grabbing y/n's hands tenderly.

"Yes, madness you say." He kisses their lips gently, eyes wide open as the others are closed. "I'd love to come with you, my beloved.~"

The two of them embrace for a moment, get up to pay, and then leave.

The next morning, at their shared place, in the tub sits a stripped y/n, in a pool of icy water and crimson puddles, hands torn off, wrists dripping small drops of blood onto the tile beneath them.

Miles away in a car, the man sits in the drivers seat, a hand holding his thigh, the other in the passenger seat.

"So," he begins, stroking y/n's hand affectionately, his body tangled up in the pleasure, a snark smile painted upon his lips. "Where is this Morioh town you spoke of, my beloved?"

Thanks for reading my first ever CharaxReader! I hope it was interesting and I'm anxious to make more soon.