The Zombie Diaries : Monday

Monday’s always sucked and today was no different. I woke up half an hour late and missed the bus so I was over half an hour late collage and it being Monday meant I had GCSE’S English and that meant I had Sarah as my tutor what a bitch she is, I knew I was in for it when I got to class and I was after the what seemed forever moaning at she gave me an extra assignment I have to write a 1000 word essay on time. Why I took English I will never know, after the boring lesson I was off to my construction course.

I loved this course when I first started but after three and a half years it’s got a bit stale I just can’t wait only four weeks till I am done with collage after that lesson it was lunch and boy was I happy an extra half hour for lunch since my construction tutor Neil  had to go to the doctors apparently some drunk guy bite him last night, so with the extra time me and my best mate Mike went to a pizza shop near to the collage, I have never seen anyone eat as much pizza as him!

When I arrived back to lesson my tutor wasn’t there after twenty minutes he still wasn’t here half hour and still nothing after an hour the head of the construction department came in said that we could all go home early because Neil phoned in and said he wouldn’t be in for the rest of the day.

I was glad to be leaving I wanted to get home and chill out, when I got to the bus station I looked at the time and I had eight minutes till the bus turned up so I decide to go get a drink from the vending machine opposite where my bus turns up, when I got back my bus was just pulling up when I noticed something really strange and kind of funny a small white dude the kind nerds hang out with was chasing this huge black guy he must of been six foot something it made me chuckle. It was nice to sit down it was a twenty five minute walk from collage to the bus station but the weather was nice so I decided to walk it and I am glad I did I saw that girl I like today in a summer dress she was fucking hot.

When I got home I chucked all my shit in my bedroom and put the telly on and went to get something to snack on when I got back in my room the news came on I planned on putting my games console  on and see if mike wanted a game on something but just as I finished the local news came on and there had been a string of attacks in my town the first one was on the opposite side from where I lived and there were all drugged up over there so not really a surprise something had happened over there, the second attack happened outside the football stadium bad game then I thought to myself that raised a smile on my face, and the third happened at the bus station where I was not long ago fuck I must off just missed it then the photo of the man they were looking for came up and it was that nerdy looking person I saw chasing the huge guy fuck he must off been on some heavy drugs to bring him down but after he took him to the ground an eyewitness said he started to eat him I thought fucking hell that sick freak I thought fuck this nasty shit I am going to see if mike is online so I turned my games console on and played some games with mike by the time we finished it had gone past midnight so I said see ya to mike and got ready for bed and started this piece of shit another great assignment from Sarah anyway peace out. What will tomorrow bring............