Neko!Sierra x Werewolf!Christina HALF OF A LEMON YA PERV

This is an actual thing i ship in rl -3-
Christina
Sierra DarkAngel_Wolf
Me
(This is mah first lemon( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Sierra was pinned. She had no where else to go, as Christina pinned her to the wall, Sierra looked down and blushed a deep red."Wh-what ar-re you d-doing-g...." Christina smirked and lifted her chin and said "Something i have been wanting to do for a long time" She said. Sierra blushed an even deeper red then before as her neko ears lowered to her head while Christina's wolf tail started to fondle around with her neko tail.

~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~

Christina's clothes were already off and Sierra started to get hOrNy by the sight."What's wrong?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Christina asked blushing a slight pink.
"N-nothing..." She blushed and said but just then, Christina quickly grabbed the smaller but older girl's waist and started a hAWT makeout session. Christina then suddenly stuck her gIaNt  tounge into her mouth. "M-MPHF!" Sierra stuttered. Christina then decided to take it up a notch and be a perv, so she stopped the hAWt makeout session and started to rub Sierra's neko tail while she started to nibble her ear.

Sierra's POV:
I was blushing like crazy while she was rubbing my neko tail and nibbling at my ear but...suddenly i felt something on my neck, as i looked down i saw she was leaving hickeys up and down all over my neck. As she was biting down i suddenly moaned on accident as she bit down on my sweet spot. I then covered my mouth and started to sweat a bit as she smirked and started abusing that spot. I moaned a little more but then she stopped, i started whining because it felt really good...

Perv- i mean Christina's POV:
As i was leaving mark's and hickeys up and down her neck, i suddenly stopped so she started whining and i quickly went down to her chest and started sucking it while massaging the other. (SIERRA YOU ARE GONNA DIE READING THIS!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA....!!!!!!)
She started to moan once again and after a few minutes i stopped and got out a dildo and some lube.

Sierra's POV:
Christina got out a dildo and some lube, i was a blushing mess by the time she got them out, but without a word she started to lube up the dildo and started to spread my leg's and asked to put the dildo in, i nodded, so she started slow as i moaned out in pain and pleasure. "Can i go faster...?" She asked blushing a dark shade of pink. I awnsered "y-y-yes..." i studdered and without warning she started to speed it up as a moaned louder and louder until i came. (.......) By the time she stopped we where both panting, but....i wanted a little bit of fun so i smirked. "Huh?" She asked watching my smirk go even farther as i pushed her against the wall and kissed her harshly.

Christina's POV:
My wolf ears went down along with my tail as Sierra started dominating me.

Sierra's POV:
I was in the middle of dominating Christina as Autumn walked in with a camera and yelled "CUT!"

My POV:
I walked into the room yelling "CUT!"  They both looked up at me very suprised that i was in the room and watching there lemon.
"I'M PUTTING THIS ON PORNHUB!" I yelled again as Christina and Sierra shot up and ran after me. "NOPE! WELP I'M GONNA BE DEAD, SO HOPE YA ENJOYED LE LEMON;3!!"

"AUTUMN DELETE IT!" Christina yelled

"AUTUMN!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!???!?!?!?!?!?WHY ME?!?!?!?!?" Sierra yelped