''Will you be my boyfriend?''

This is my first story I am not a writer but I had this Idea in my head and I wanted to publish it to see how many people will read my story.
Anyway enjoy.

..........................................................

Harry p.o.v

Today is the first day back at school and I am kind of nervous.

Why?? I don't know.

My mom told me that I was getting a new english teacher today.......and I think that might be the reason why I am nervous because what if the new teacher is mean and boring.

My mom is the principal of the school so I am always early to school so I normally go to my first period class and wait till the bell rings. I don't really have friends because I like being on my own.

I'm on my way to first period class wich is english and I really hope the teacher is not there because I'm nervous on what the teacher might say to me. When I got to class I was met by the most gorgeous man ever.' Is he this the new english teacher'. I thought to myself. He had the most perfect eyes I've ever seen and he also had the most perfect nose and hair and body and mouth... god how much I wanted to kiss those lips.

My thoughts were interupted'' hi, you must be one of my students. You can go sit down if you want. Im louis tomlinson, by the way.'' Hr smiled the most beautiful smile ever and I swear my heart stopped beating for a second but I had to keep my cool so I nodded and said '' hi Mr. Tomlinson, I'm Harry Styles.'' I greeted and gave my biggest smile ever and took the seat right infront of his desk. He went back to writing things on the board and I couldn't stop staring at him he looks so perfect. He is the definition of perfect. I think I might be inlove with my english teacher and I will do everything I can to make him mine.

Louis p.o.v

After I introduced myself to Harry I turned back to the board and continued writing but I kept thinkin of a certain chocolate brown ,curly haired lad sitting behind me staring at me. He was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. I know this is wrong but when I saw him I instantly fell inlove with him. I fell inlove with his chocolate brown curls, his beautiful emerald green eyes with a hint of ocean blue, I fell inlove his everything. This is wrong but I don't care I'm going to make him mine.

My thoughts were interupted by the bell and soon the clasd was filled with students. After I introduced myself to the class and handed each of them their assignments and explained to them what to do I went back to my desk and started working on other things and I kept feeling someone staring at me so when I looked up I saw Harry looking at me with lovestruck eyes and at that moment I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. ''Mr. Styles, would you stay after class we need to discuss something?'' I asked as casual as I could. '' Yeah uh sure M-mr. Timlinson. '' he said stuttering a bit and smiling to himself.

What did I just do?!!!

Harry p.o.v

I was staring at Mr. Tomlinson for a while before he looked up and caught me staring at him but I didn't look away. We were staring at each other for what seemed like hours but in reality it was just a few seconds before he spoke up. ''Mr. Styles would you stay after class we need to discuss something?'' He asked. '' Yeah Sure Mr. Tomlinson.'' I said and smiled to myself.

After the lesson people started packing up while I was sitting waiting for them to get out. The last person that left closed the door. After they all left Mr. Tomlinson wa laying on his arms before I spoke up.'' Uh M-mr. T-tomlinson you uh wanted to d-discuss something?'' I mentally hit myself for stuttering and being nervoud. He looked up and stared at me a few seconds before saying. ''Mr. Styles I saw you staring at me earlier. Do you have a reason why?'' He asked and smirked a little. ''Why wouldn't I stare at my super hot english teacher?'' I said and winked at him causing him to blush a little.

It was silent for a few seconds before he stood up and walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist pulling me a closer to him.'' You have no idea how much I want kiss you right now.'' He said looking at my lips and licking his.'' Stop staring and kiss me you fool.'' I said before he attached our lips. The kiss got heated and I found myself being pushed up against a wall behind me. I am a virgin but I am ready to loose my virginity to the most handsom guy ever.

He pulled off my shirt and started kissing my neck after a while I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off my pants and I did the same with him. He pulled away for a few seconds.'' We can't do it here we don't have any lube and it will hurt without it.'' He said. ''I have lube in my backpack in the front zipper.'' I said and he went over to my back pack and took out the lube. He came back and put some lube on his fingers before lining one of the to my entrance.'' This might hurt but you will feel pleasure soon okay. Ready?'' I he said and I nodded. He put his first finger in and it hurted alot.'' Ou,ou,ou'' I said.'' Its okay baby the pleasure will come soon I promise.'' I nodded and he started moving his finger and pleasure soon took over me.'' Ah...louis...feels good.'' I moaned.'' More, more'' I said and he added his other finger and started scissoring me open.'' You ready baby?'' He asked while pulling out his fingers I nodded and he lined his lenght with my hole. He started to go in slowly and I felt a tear going down my face because of how much it hurted.'' You're alright baby the pleasure will come soon okay?'' He said and I nodded. He went deeper and deeper until he was fully in me. He the let me adjust and started thrusting after I nodded and soon I was moaning out his name. He started to move faster and faster till I couldnt hold it anymore.'' I'm gonna cum.'' I said and moaned his name loud after I came and soon I felt him come inside me. He pulled out and kissed me on my lips which I happily responded to.

After having sex he helped me clean myself up and helped me back in my clothes and told me that I might be sore for a couple of days but all I said was that it was worthit.

It went like that for a few weeks before he asked me.'' Will you be my boyfriend?'' I said yes a thousand times and kissed him.

The end