002

—daniel zildjian garon benitez

imagine
you and your friend talking about random things and suddenly she talked about her friend which is playing a bass guitar and a member of iv of spades.

"y/n, have you heard about iv of spades?"
"nah. i haven't."

she let you know about iv of spades and tells you about it. she shows you a picture of the bass guitarist which is her friend.

"he looks so adorable." you said
"he's zild. zild benitez." your friend said

you searched him on social medias and you found him. you decided to chat him without hesitation.

"hi, zild."

you and your friend decided to go home. as you entered your room, you checked your phone and you saw zild's reply.

"hello."

you smiled and replied

"omg i thought you would never notice this!"

he doesn't reply but he followed you back.

you chatted him again and you ask his instagram account. he replied but your conversation is too short.

you followed him on ig and he followed you back. you pathetically have a crush on him.

one year later

it's the first day of school, you're now on senior high. time flies so fast. you walked towards your seat and you sat. you opened your diary to write. suddenly, you saw your handwritten calligraphy of zild's last name and you can still remember that you wrote this one year ago. you reminisced and it suddenly reminds you how pathetic you were in the past. you just laughed.

your teacher came in and let you all know her name. you look around you and saw a guy that attracts your eyes.

fast forward

your classmate, christian, that attracted before courts you. as time goes by, his attitude is suddenly showing and so is his immaturity. you both have a problem in your relationship as a 'nagliligawan', misunderstanding.

you were about to chat your bestfriend but you decided to watch zild's ig story first. you replied to his story and you said, "notice me, senpai! hahahaha'

without even a minute, he replied.
"hi, y/n!"

you smiled.

"hey! what's poppin'?" you replied

"the popcorn? hahaha" he replied

some thing reminds you, oh, few months ago, you saw him in your notifications that he likes all your posts and in your facebook account, every time you update your profile picture, he always reacts with 'love' react and comments with some random things like, "pa-fansign po" "fan niyo po ako" he's weird.

"i have something to tell you." he added

"what is it?" you replied

"guess it"

"i'm not manhuhula to know it!"