Chapter 5: Trial Of Battle

A/N: This will only include Izuku's fight.

After the tests, our classes resumed the same as any other high school. Now we didn't have our Foundational Hero Studies class due to our teacher fighting some villains, but apparently, our class was supposed to rest tonight and be ready for strenuous activity tomorrow.

"Hey, Izuku!" Momo-sama said, knocking me out of thought. 

"Yes, Momo-sama?"

"What do you think we're doing tomorrow?" She said as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Well, my guess is some sort of test to see how we would use our quirk under pressure

"Well, my guess is some sort of test to see how we would use our quirk under pressure. So it would probably be a battle test against random opponents or those that oppose our respective abilities." I said as I put down my homework on the coffee table. 

"Really, but I guess that would be fair as our first test wouldn't be an accurate judge of some of our abilities. But our teacher must be some big-shot hero if they'd have to fight a villain on their first day of work."

"Our teacher would probably be a new hero at UA since the other staff had their usual classes changed. Let's just go and get some sleep Momo-sama."

"You know, you could stop calling me Momo-sama." She said before mumbling, "I liked it better as Momo-chan."

Time Skip ~ The Next Day

Classes went by the same as yesterday, but Aizawa-sensei turned homeroom into study hall so he could take a nap. Right now, everyone was just waiting for our Foundational Hero Studies teacher as they all talked with each other about what we could be doing.

"I'm coming through the door... " All Might said before he entered the classroom. "Like a normal person!"

Immediately my inner monologue was to fanboy (or girl if you view me like that) about All Might, but I think the rest of my class was doing that for me.

"Now, you all need to suit up into your hero suits and meet me in Field Beta (B for short)" He said as he pointed to the wall which slowly opened up to reveal 19 metal briefcases.

Time Skip ~ After Suiting Up

After everyone got into their hero suits, they went to field B but I took a bit of extra time getting into my suit. When I was about to enter the field I could hear a conversation.

"Does anyone know where Izuku is?" Momo-sama said to no one in particular.

"He said he needed some time to get his suit on and might be a bit late," Kirishima-san explained as I started to slowly walk through the entrance. 

"Sorry, but am I late?" I questioned jokingly as I let everyone see my hero suit which was based on a monk's clothing with the light green coat that revealed my chest and abdomen, a pair of white gloves that went to my elbows and were laced with metal, with a pair of pants multiple compartments filled with almost anything I need, and finished with a pair of black sandals.