Christmas presents//Chapter 1

*Kisa's POV*

Today was the 24th of December, which only meant one thing. Its Christmas eve. I was dreading today, however it was my last work day. This is because we get Christmas off it spend it with family and friends.I'm hoping to at least spend a little but with Yukina but I'm not sure, he might go see his family.My brother doesn't care he's a lawyer you see...and a bit over-protective!

I am used to Yukina waking me up in the mornings after a nice, cosy snuggle. However, today i was met by a high pitched alarm. He didn't stay over last night.

If you didn't currently know, I'm at work!Dont worry, I finished it... that's why I'm day dreaming.Takano yells "Its 6:00pm , you are dismissed.Thanks for working so hard and coming in on christmas eve, im sure you have very busy sceduels!"Like hell i do! I said bye too Rit-chan and left the department. Just as i got into the lift, a subtle buzzing noise came from my bag. Someone was calling me...

I dove into the bag and retrieved my phone.Yukina was calling me.I hesitated for a moment before pressing 'answer'.

"Hey kisa-san!" I heard Yukina exclaim excitedly;"Hiya~ You sound excited. Something good happen?" I asked questioningly."Yeah, you answered." He stated confidently, i gasped at the sudden flirty line and waited awile before hearing,"Oh yeah, i rang you to say i wont be here from 7:00pm-10:00pm!Ill be with my family seeing as we agreed id go see then today and then i can spend all day tomorrow with you kisa-san!"There was a giggle at the end of his sentence and it made me chuckle a bit. It was cute when he giggled. When he smiles its like hes trying to impress me, i just treasure the little things( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "Stop being such a flirt! Thats fine im guessing your coming to my house anyway when you get back, ill be up anyway. Worrrrrrkkkkkk~"I extended the 'work' and it, almost sounded like i sang it! Yukina laughed "Your my boyfriend, its normal to flirt with you.However, if you dont like it ill stop.Ill head over to your house after then if you dont mi-"a girls voice was heard"Sorry, im still at work.Ill see you later, bye~"He said it so casually "Bye!"and with that, the call was over.

I got home late (around 8:50pm) and flopped on my bed. I got changed into my boxers and proceeded to turn off the lights and slide into bed. Knowing Yukina would join me soon.