“I could never be disappointed in you Lau,” he said. “Never. After all this time, you have given us a chance, do you really think I would be stupid enough to just throw away that once in a life opportunity just to act like a dickhead?”

I giggled. “'One in a life opportunity?'”

Aiden suddenly looked embarrassed as he ran his fingers through his messy hair again. His hair flopped on his forehead, covering one of his eyes. It looked like he seriously needed a haircut. Although he could absolutely edible with his hair like this, but I was never into men with longish hair. Tracing my fingers gently over his face, I removed the hair from his eyes causing his to groan. Gosh, this man was insatiable. A simple touch could make him excited. Normally, I would be afraid of this but with Aiden I was over the moon to reaslise the fact that I was the person bringing that effect on him. For some reason, it made me feel more secure and proud of myself.

Aiden scoffed. “And that's all you got out of my oh so magnificent speech? I seriously wonder about you sometimes.”

I smiled at him and pecked his lips, allowing my lips to linger on for longer than necessary. “The reason I moved here was to find a man.”

There, I said it. Feeling scared of Aiden's reaction, I looked at his naked chest instead. And immediately, all my worried thoughts were replaced by naughty ones. Oh God, what I would do to rub hit chocolate all over his abs and just lick it all off. My mouth watered at my imagination.

“Whatever you are thinking of doing to me can wait,” Aiden teased looking at my lascivious look. “But on the serious note, care to elaborate on what you just said?”

Pulling myself out of my dirty desires, I sighed loudly. “Do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“Fine,” I whined. “Basically, it is in our family tradition for the princesses to go through the process of arranged marriage once they reach their 24th birthday. And next February I will be twenty-four, so I will have to be forced to marry a stranger. Somebody daddy has chosen for me.”

No,” Aiden growled possessively. Now, some girls would probably run off a mile seeing how possessive their man was, but not me. In fact it was quite a turn on to see him so protective over me. “I won't let you marry anyone!”

“Calm down tiger,” I chuckled gently nibbling his jaw. “That's why I ran off from the kingdom, to find a man I love. A man who is willing to look past my status and love me for who I am. I only have this month, then I'll have to return back to England. Somehow, dad has managed to keep away the paparazzi and all the curious questions, but he said he can't anymore. Everybody is getting restless about my whereabouts.”

“So, you only have this month?” he asked shocked. I could see the pool of sorrow gathered in his eyes. I nodded, catching onto his emotion. I really didn't want to leave Aiden behind. After all this time, I had finally found the man I had wanted, there was no way I could leave his be. I couldn't go through another few years of mending my heart. The experience was horrible.

“I don't want to leave you,” I murmured laying my head on his chest.