"Come on, Ace. Don't be that way," Jake said as he took a stance in front of his little brother, the one he had missed more than he thought he did.

"It's Pearce," he corrected with his arms crossed, "You've lost the privilege to call me that."

"Pearce, I know I haven't been a great older brother..." Jake began but was interrupted by Pearce saying, "You weren't, you are the worst," he stepped closer and stared straight into his ey

es as he said, "How could you?" His eyes were filled with hurt.

Jake didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to begin, because what he did, he didn't have an explanation for.

"Pearce," Jake started, but when he didn't go on, Uma realizes it was time for damage control.

"Hey Pearce," Uma said with a smile on her face dragging his attention off Jake's and to her, "Jake has told me all about you," she lied, "And he always told me about how much he missed you."

"If he missed me so much, why didn't he visit?" Pearce raised an eyebrow, not believing anything this teal headed girl was saying.

"Maybe because you stopped messaging him back? You know that he didn't leave here in good standing with his dad. He didn't want to face that. And the moment you stopped talking to him, he had more reason to stay away because he didn't want to face everyone by himself," Uma replied.

"So what's the difference now?" He asked.

"Now," Uma said as she gestured between her and Jake, "He's not alone."

Pearce looked at them a bit before he whispered, "Why didn't you come back for me?"

******************************************************************************************************************

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Harry asked skeptically.

"Because we were friends before Harry, and I think we should be friends again," Jay shrugged.

"You're the one who ended it, Jay," Harry shook his head.

"Which is why I should be the one to start it again," Jay smiled, "Also, it's not bad to have the second best fighter on your side."

"Second best?" Harry scoffed as he lunged at Jay.

******************************************************************************************************************

"Dad, really, after all these years you are still mad at me?" Jake asked.

"You left without my approval, do you think years later will change that?" He answered.

"Yes!" Jake shouted, "Why couldn't you see that I wasn't happy here? Why couldn't you accept that?"

"Because your family is here Jake!" Peter yelled, "You just left us, all of us."

"Just because I left Neverland does NOT mean I left my family. I will always be here for my family."

"Then why didn't you contact us for all these years?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I did! I sent messages every week. I sent something every month. You chose not to reply. You all did. That isn't on me, that is on you."

Peter sighed as he rubbed his face, "Why couldn't you've been happy here?"

"Because that isn't me."

******************************************************************************************************************

"Uma we need to talk," Harry began.

"I know," Uma exhaled, "Just not now."

"Why?" He threw his hand up in exasperation, "Why not now? You've been gone for two days, wasn't that enough time to think."

"You do realize I was helping someone else right? That I didn't really have time for myself?" Uma questioned.

"You think I've been any better?" Harry temper began to rise, "You left me! You left me when I needed you!"

Uma, taken aback looked at him in question, "When I left, you were fine."

Harry nodded, "When you left, I was fine, until I wasn't."

Uma suddenly on alert she stepped closer to Harry and scanned his features, "What happened?"

"You would've know if you were there," he grumbled.

Uma gasped, "That's not fair."

"I know it's not. But guess what, Uma Darling, life's not fair."

"Harry," Uma whispered.

Harry shook his head, "What happened, happened and I really don't want to go through it again. I'm really trying to be understanding of you being there for Jake. I really am, but I needed you too Uma."

"But Harry," Uma began but Harry cut her off, " I'm surviving now Uma, please drop it."

Uma remained silent but dropped it. She would just have to ask Manny later.

"So when do you think you'll be ready, Uma?" Harry asked changing the subject.

"Ready for what?" She asked.

"For us."

******************************************************************************************************************

"What are you doing here?" Harry glared.

"I'm here to give you some advice," Jake said as he crossed his arm and glared at him, "And I've been assigned to you for the day."

"I don't need advice from you," Harry growled as he stormed out of his dorm room.

"Actually you do," Jake said as he followed a fuming Harry.

"Why do you say that?" Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Because I know things you don't. Especially about Uma."

"If you couldn't tell. We're in a little bit of a spat," Harry laughed bitterly.

"One that you caused by not listening," Jake said.

All right, that's all I got. Especially to get you this within the timeline I made myself make.

Thank you soo much for your support.

P.S Yes the last excerpt is kind of like one of the first excerpts. It's the only one that still would make sense at this point.

Thanks for reading!

-The Only