Chapter 1

Ginny Weasley is my life. The very reason I live and breath. I will do anything to get her to love me again. Even kill her husband.

I'm Michael Corner. Yes, the 'git' she dumped after I complained that Gryffindor had an unfair advantage during a Quidditch match. After our fight, I patiently waited for her to come crying back to me. Being the perfect boyfriend, I was ready to open her back with open arms. But she never came back. Instead, she dated a boy named Dean Thomas. And now. She's married to none other than The Boy Who Lived.

They have two children, who are still young enough to be convinced I'm their father. As well as Ginny's unborn. As for my dear love, the imperious curse should do quite well.

I was her first everything. Kiss, boyfriend. Our love has never been anything but strong. Ginny is mine, Potter.

Hey guys! Told you I was a Harry Potter NERD! I literally have several other Harry Potter stories on the way...
XOX,
Grace

Comment added later:
I had so many HP fanfic ideas, I decided to create an account dedicated to JK Rowling and her HP Books. For more HP fanfics, check out the username below. The Hinny Threatened and LLP series will still be on this profile.