Y/N- Okay, I don’t sound like that!

Justine- I can hear like a New York accent kinda rubbing off on you *gives you orange juice*

Y/N- Oh thanks…Really?

Angela- Yeah, like you’re from the Bronx or something

Y/N- *laugh*

Vanessa- We should show you around!

Y/N- Yeah that sounds cool! *smiles*

Angela- We’ll be back soon, we’re just doing a house tour!

You left the kitchen with Angela and Vanessa on each of your arms and headed upstairs, it was like you extended your family so much more over the last few days! You were relieved that they all liked you.

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Diggy- So what do you think of her?

Justine- I love her! She’s so nice!

Rev- I agree with your mom, she’s a positive influence on you Dig, I can see it in you. You know the smiling…the way you dress now, it’s like you what, upgraded your swag or something

Jojo- I’ve only been in this room for ten minutes and already it looks like you’re happier than ever man

Russy- I just want her to take me to London and show me around

Diggy- I’m sure she will Russ

Justine- I heard she’s has Beyoncé on her tour is that true?

Diggy- Yeah she does, they’re like sisters, they’re so close. Bey actually offered to go on tour with her

Rev- She’s so successful, just ask your uncle Russ, he knows how big she is over here and worldwide

Y/N, Angela and Vanessa finished touring the house and came downstairs to join us in the living room about an hour later. Everyone wanted to get to know Y/N behind the whole media façade and gossip and rumours. They wanted to know her personally.

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- So, what do you wanna know about me? *sits on sofa*

Vanessa- Tell us about your family!

Y/N- I have 3 sisters and two brothers. Erm, my parents live mostly in London with my little sister because that’s where most of their businesses are based. My brothers are lawyers and creative directors for a corporate firm in Long Beach, my sister writes for Vogue and Cosmo and my other sister is a stylist to people like Mariah Carey and Kerry Washington.

Angela- Cool, what’s their names?

Y/N- My sisters are Savannah, Katharine and Siriya and my brothers are Michael and Raphael.

Rev- They sound like great people. Did your parents push you into singing and your career?

Y/N- They just helped us start from an early age, like, helped us find our niche and something we were all good at and loved to do. My sister loved Journalism and my brother was interesting in Art and Design  and I loved to sing so I asked my parents to take me to some singing classes when I was five.

Justine- Wow, when you were five? So you’ve been singing for 11 years?

Y/N- Yeah…wow that does sound like a long time! *laughs*

Russy- Do you like sports?

Y/N- Yeah!! I love sports, watching them, playing them. In school I liked being team captain of my Rounders team.