Massaging Freya #Freylia

TALIA'S POV

Freya and I were at home watching a movie, it was a horror film so we were sitting close together, almost touching. I kept looking st her throughout the film. Her perfect smile, her flowing hair, her tight body, I wanted to make my move.
'But not during a horror film' I thought to myself.
The film finished and I suggested that we moved into my bedroom I had everything that I needed in there for my plan to work.
'That movie was fucking scary' Freya exclaimed.
'You look tense, you still scared?' I replied
'Yeah a bit' Freya said hurilly.
'How about I give you a massage? Just to loosen you up a bit?' I asked
Freya looked at my confused.
'It'll be fun!' I assured her.
'Ok fine, but only through my clothes' Freya tells me with a stern look on her face

Freya lays face down on the bed and jump onto of her. I'm now sitting on her ass massaging her back. Shes moaning with every touch.
'It feels so good, you're right, I was really stressed, this is helping a lot' Freya tells me
'I'm glad I can help' I reply.
I then slowly lift up Freyas jumper hoping to get a touch of her soft, delicate skin.
'Woah woah woah I said I only wanted a massage through my clothes' Freya said with a shocked look on her face.
'But you wont get the full experience, I have oils that i use for massages, it will feel really good' I assured her.
'Ok fine. Just lift up my top' she submits.
I begin to spread the message oil on her back, it's so hot, glistening on her body, I don't want to stop there.
I begin to take off her jumper completely
'You dont want ruin your jump with the oils Frey, take it off so I can continue'
'Fine, but only because it feels so good' Freya admits.
'Freyaaaaa! You're not wearing a bra? Cheeky girl' I exclaim after realizing she is now topless, totally in my control.
'Yeah' I wanted to be comfortable tonight, just to look ok?' Freya said, blushing.
I continued to massage her back and side until I reached around and started massaging her tits. Freya moaned, not denying me the chance to. Shes almost flipped over now, eyes closed, enjoying it.
I reach down and lick her nipples, she moans even louder. This is my chance, I can finally have sex with Freya.
I reach down and take off her pants.
'Time for a leg massage, if you think the top half felt good, wait for this' I explained.
After removing Freya's jeans and panties I flip her onto her stomach and begin to massage her ass and legs, stroking up and down.
'Your ass is amazing, so plump' I admit to Freya
'Thanks T, yours isn't bad either' she says with a wink.
I decide enough is enough, I need her now, I flip her over and lick my fingers, I start rubbing her pussy, shes already wet. I take it in step further and go in for a kiss, she doesn't push my away, this is heaven.
I kiss her neck, her tits and finally her wet, wet pussy. It tastes so good and Freya moaning is making it even better.
'Dont stop! OMG I'm going to cum' Freya shouts
I dont stop, I continue to lick her clit and slide my fingers in and out of her pussy, I'm enjoying it as much as she is, but I'm still fully clothed and I wonder why. I make Freya come and I go in for an aggressive kiss.
'You taste so good Freya' I tell her 'But u have another surprise for you'
Frey begins to undress me both of us still grinding on each other. I'm now fully naked, ready for whatever Freya wants to do to me.
I rummage through my drawer looking for it.
'Pink or black?' I ask Freya
'Ummm what for?' She replied shocked
'Just pick one, pink or black?' I assure her
'Ok pink'
I pull out a pink vibrator and Freya is shocked.
I go back down on her, getting her ready for an incredible experience.
'This ones strong, hope you can handle it' I wink at Freya'
'Bring it on' Freya's up for the challenge and I love it.
I get her ready, licking her pussy until she is wet and then i turn it on, she moans so loudly when it touched her clit, I'm scared this neighbors are going to complain, she cant handle it, there is already a massive patch on the bed, shes already cum. I continue to press the pink vibrator on her pussy while she is orgasming. Freya is trying to grab onto anything in her sight to stop her from shaking. She decided my boobs and hair are good enough, pulling them hard. I don't tell her to stop, I love it.
She is still cuming, I cant believe it, this is making me so wet, I cant wait for my turn. Freya finally stops shaking and sits up on the bed.
'That felt so fucing good Talia, I have to use it on you' Freya tells me, still trying to catch her breath.
'Go on then, give it a go' I encourage Freya to eat me out.
She lays be on my back looking at me like a lion ready to eat her pray, she looks hungry. We start out with a long passionate kiss before she moves straight down to my pussy. Its still soaking wet. She begins to play with me, still to nervous to lick it, I'm not complaining though, it still feels so good. Freya finally grows the courage to start to eat me out. I cant believe it. It's amazing, my eyes roll to the back on my head, my face turns bright red, I'm moaning and squealing so load you cant hear my voice anymore, I can't take it. I wrap my legs around her head, pressing her face into my pussy, it feels so good, it can't stop, I wont let it stop.
'Wheres the black dildo you were talking about?' Freya asks.
'In that drawer' I reply panting pointing at my bedside table.
Freay pulls it out and begins to suck it, it's not short, I'm impressed that she can get the whole thing down her throat, its turning me on even more. I grab her and kiss her, she looks so perfect. Freya the forces herself off me. She wants to fuck me with the dildo. She slides it in slowly, I draw a deep breath with every movement, Freya is leaning over me now, our faces so close to touching while she is moving the dildo in and out of me. We are breathing heavily into each other's faces, it's so hot i dont want it to end. I continue to moan as I get close to climaxing. It feels so good.
'I'm cuming I'm cuming I'm cumming!!' I yell 'Dont stop I want it deep inside me' i instruct Freya.
She holds it in while I cum, it feels so good.
Freya slowly slides the dildo out of my wet pussy and begins to suck it clean.
'Mmmmm you taste so good, this was so hot. I cant believe weve never done it before' Freya admits
'Yeah me neither' still panting, trying to catch my breath from what just happened.
We hop off the bed together to grab our clothes and get dressed.
That was amazing, I cant believe it happened. Hopefully this isn't the last time.