"Sure, I'll stay," I smiled, as she bit her lip. Such a shy and timid girl...          

"So, how are you?" I asked, trying to make conversation with her again.         

"Well, it sure as hell could be better!" She replied.          

"I'm fine," I said, looking down at my hands on my lap. They were just iching to caress her beautiful face... I glared at them when she looked away at the white hostpital walls.         

"This is a pretty akward conversation..." she mumbles, and I look up at her. I can tell she's looking up at me under her pretty eyelashes and long, wavy brown hair. I smiled, tempted to brush it out of her face and grab her chin to level her head with mine.         

I nodded, thinking. Does she like me? Of course in a friendly way, but, love? I felt my face heating up at the thought. What was I thinking!? I have to hang on to my rep! I sighed, turning my attention back onto her face.         

She had a light pink blush to her cheeks as she stared at her folded hands in her lap. I could hear the heart monitor beep a little faster, showing that her heart was pounding. I smirked, but before I could stop, she looked up and narrowed her eyes at me, throwing a pillow in my direction. Alarmed, I ducked, because she threw it at amazing force and speed. The pillow hit the wall, and when I looked, there was a dent in it. I gaped in her direction while she frowned.         

"Whoops!" She muttered as I chuckled. I went to grab the pillow because she obviously couldn't, and handed it back to her. She took it and smacked my chest with it before putting it back in it's proper place. I really hate to admit it, but when she bonked me with the pillow, it surprisingly did hurt a little.         

Then, my cell rang. She jumped at the sound and the heart monitor beeped faster. I put my hand on hers, trying to calm her down as I picked my phone up and answered it.         

"Yellow?" I greeted whoever was on the other end.         

"Hey, baby!" one of those used-to-be-virgins breathed, and I could tell she wanted to go at it again.         

"Not now." I told her. Before she could say anything else, I hung up on her.         

"Why did she call you baby?" Harmony whispered and I stared at her pretty face, my eyebrows raised in confusion.         

"You heard her?" I asked. She nodded. I sighed and shook my head, silently telling her she called me it for no reason.         

I knew she didn't really believe me, but she went along with it, anyway.         

"So, you hungry?" I asked her thoughtfully as my stomach growled at me.         

"A little," she said, laughing at me, "but I think you need it more than me!" She finished smiling.          God, her smile was amazing... it was genuine, like it was made just for me.... I shook my head, I can't get all mushy-gushy, hopeless romantic on myself!

"Haha, yeah... I guess so, what do you wanna eat then?" I asked her.         

"Hmm..." she started saying, pausing to think.         

"Whatever you do, never eat the hospital food." I advised. She laughed, and it sounded like an angel laughing.        

"How about some Chinese Take-Out?" She asked me hopefully.         

"I don't see why not!" I told her happily, my stomach agreeing to her choice of food. "So, I'll be back in say... thirty minutes tops?"         

"Ugh! I have to wait that long?!" She muttered quietly, blushing while making a pouty face.         

"'Fraid so milady! Don't worry, you'll still have the food," I assured her and she rolled her eyes at me.          "Come back as quick as you can," she told me and I nodded.         

"Yes, your highness," I bowed before walking out the door to her soft laughter.     

____________________________________________________________________________   LoverofMusic123: He kitties! Sorry we took so long, but at least we got it in a day! I really hoped you liked it! We'll be continuing with chappie 3 ASAP, but maybe not today. Don't worry! :3 See ya later, my lil' kitties, please vote, fan, and comment! We'd really like your feedback!    

JasmineRawrs: Did you like our DOUBLE UPLOAD?! Sorry for the wait, BUT, that just means you get more to read! Yay! We hope you liked it and will continue on with the story! We'll be posting chapter three soon!     

VOTE! (If you like.)    

COMMENT! (If you like.)    

FAN! [BOTH JasmineRawrs & LoverofMusic123] (If you like!)    

~LoverofMusic123 & JasmineRawrs  

<3