CLASSES

MAGICAL CLASSES

DIVINES, the class of religious leaders. They have the ability to communicate with ghosts, one power among many other mystical gifts. This is the most controversial class.

ALCHEMISTS, the class that blends science and fantasy in a creative way amongst mages.

SORCERERS, the class of mages who train to use their magic in battle. Prepared for many dangerous situations with no need for weapons, these are some dangerous mages you don't want to cross.

NEUTRAL CLASSES

ERASERS, the class of assassins. Trained in the art of sneaking and lowering the population, this is a respected and feared class-- rightfully so.

WARDENS, the class charged with protecting nature. They take care of the planet, an important job.

COURIERS, the class of diplomats. Trained to work their way through legal and political matters, these riders are intelligent, elegant, and clever.

MELEE CLASSES

VANGUARDS, the class meant to be nearly invisible. They are scouts, swift and sneaky, able to gather information and protect themselves if need be.

INTERMEDIARIES, the class of messengers. They travel all over the world, often in dangerous warzones, to deliver messages and often work with the couriers.

CRUSADERS, the class of knights. Prepared for any battle, these warriors are highly respected and admired.

map on the side by @OverlordPony