Chapter 2

Day 1

I don't want to write dear diary, cuz that sounds a little gay. But I can't think of something else to begin an entry with. And it isn't really a diary, more of a survival guide for you if you ever find yourself stuck here. You should know Daniel, that you are a real pain in the ass for making me do this. Consider this your b-day present because you won't get anything else from me, you little turd.

It's my first day here at the facility and it is really not at all what either of us were expecting. The rooms are not as big as I was hoping, it really looks more like a prison cell than anything else. The only thing missing now are bars to cover up the window.

So I sat in the car for an awfully long time, almost 4 hours I believe. Dad was silent the whole ride. I tried to start a conversation but he just dismissed me over and over again. I gave up after a while, resulting in me to sitting and starring at passing trees for the rest of the way. The facility is buried deep within the forest. It was peaceful yet somehow, it felt wrong. The lack of birds singing despite being in the middle of nowhere was almost scary.

I went in alone, dad refused to come with me. I was greeted by a Dr. Stevens. He must have done this quiet a few times, because it was obvious that this wasn't a first timer for him. Nothing about him stood out really. He was more or less, kinda average with his brown eyes and dark hair. Not too tall, yet, not short by any means. He looked tired and didn't seem present. I mean of course he stood there, spoke to me and all that but he wasn't with me. The eyes were blank and shallow, he was more of an empty shell of a man than a human being. He showed me to my "room", I don't remember what number I had but holy shit this place is HUGE! Hundreds of doors and corridors. Can you imagine how it would be to play hide and seek here? Well you can't, you haven't seen it.

I do hope mum and dad will come for me before the program is over, because I don't want to miss you turning two digits. Ten years old, that's a big deal man! But I guess we'll see. Love you, dork, see you soon. 

This will probably be heavily edited in the future.