"Yeah. I was five years old when I woke up in the middle of the night and went downstairs. I don't know what possessed me to do so, all I know is that I found them clothed in a very compromising position. They obviously shrugged it off because I was too young to understand, but now I refuse to sit anywhere near that spot at the table"

"It was in the table?! Gosh Sirius, you know how many times I've eaten there?" her face was drained of color and Sirius couldn't hold his laughter any longer. It came out in bits, as if he was barking and even if to Noelle it seemed extremely endearing, she remembered that the people next door wouldn't think the same. She turned the windows up quickly and mumbled Muffliato underneath her breath. She turned to meet Sirius only to realize he was no longer laughing, but looking at her much more closer than he had been earlier. She could see the specks of blue in his eyes that were overpowered by the grey in his irises, she realized she hadn't ever liked a combination so much as she did in that moment. "What are you doing?" her voice was barely above a whisper and she could see his eyes lowering to her lips. Sirius licked his lips before looking back at her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask that around me anymore"

As soon as the words tumbled out her lips he had his mouth on hers. 

_0_

He had been dying to do that for the longest time now

He had been dying to do that for the longest time now. Ever since the day the boys went to Noelle's house in the exact moment they were at the pool he had been fantasizing with anything related to Noelle. Sometimes it was just silly things like her laughing at something dumb he had said, but other times things would escalate quickly. There was a particular dream in which they had had sex on a motorcycle and this wasn't exactly a motorcycle, but it was close enough.

Sirius was pulling her closer to him, he just wanted to feel her. He had been needing that lately, to feel her. And now that he had the opportunity he was obviously going to make the best of it. Noelle wasn't complaining either. She had needs and sometimes doing things yourself wasn't enough, not that there was anything wrong with it.

Noelle let out a shaky breath when Sirius started nibbling on the sensitive skin of her neck, making her tug on harder at his hair eliciting a moan to tumble down his lips. The raven haired girl loved that sound so deeply she tugged on harder, making him groan and bite on the sensitive skin. She moaned loudly, her body arching towards him and Sirius opted for raising her from her seat and placing her on his lap. 

"Much better" Sirius mumbled against her skin and Noelle smiled.

"How am I supposed to explain that to my parents, hm?" she said her breathing ragged.

"That's why we have magic, love"

"You think you're so smart, don't you?" he stopped kissing her to look at her properly. She had her shirt untucked and wrinkled up in oddest of places, her eyes had darkened considerably and he hadn't ever felt so turned on about that with anyone else and her hair had fallen down from its bun a short while ago.

"Of course I'm smart, I'm Sirius Black" he smirked to which she rolled her eyes, pulling her shirt off and throwing it to the side.

 As soon as she did that, Sirius smirk fell off his face and he looked at her breasts. Her bare breasts. She wasn't even wearing a bra and the thought that she had been like this all along excited him immensely, but it's not like he could've done anything earlier without them both agreeing to it. 

"I'm loving the display but don't you think we're giving them a show?" the people in the car next to them weren't paying them no mind, but he felt at some point they would.

"Let's put on a show then" she smirked before kissing below his ear, one of his weak spots.

"As much that turns me on" he grunted when Noelle sucked on his earlobe "I'd much rather enjoy you on my own" he pulled out his wand from his back pocket and muttered a spell to obscure the windows. For a few seconds he forgot the spell as Noelle was so eager on nibbling on every one of his weak spots to regain his attention, but secretly she was grateful. At the moment, he was putty in her hands.

"I'm sick of the foreplay" Noelle sighed and took off his belt with ease, starting to take off his trousers. She stared at him for a few seconds and he did the same, again Noelle sighed "Sirius"

"Yes, love?"

"We need to lower your trousers and boxers"

"Oh, right. Of course" he picked her up quickly and she fumbled with the trousers before lowering them along with his boxers, his member releasing itself from the confinements of his muggle trousers.

Once he sat himself down again he took off his shirt and looked at Noelle "Your turn". Once more she rolled her eyes and took off her shorts along with her panties and sat herself on his lap, his dick right at her entrance.

He grabbed his wand from where he had placed in the seat and muttered another spell, just as Noelle started circling her hips. He hissed when she thrusted harder and he could feel his member pulsing "Didn't you say no foreplay?" Sirius placed a hand on her face and the other by her hips, staring right at her eyes.

She looked him through her eyelashes and whispered sultrily "I changed my mind".

"Too bad" and he slammed into her completely. She moaned loudly and threw her head back, holding the edge of the seat and Sirius shoulder, knowing full well that he wasn't going to be gentle. Not this time.

He went in and out fully, the slapping of skin against skin the only sound that could be heard aside of Noelle's moans and Sirius' grunts. A few seconds went by until Noelle grew comfortable with his pace and she met him halfway, making it much more pleasurable. She kissed him hard on the mouth when his pace fastened again and she moved her hips in circles so Sirius could reach other spots. He moaned loudly against her mouth whenever she would and that was the most pleasure they had had in awhile. 

And things were bound to change.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF AFTER THIS OKAY MY GOOOOOOOOOOSH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THAT HOPEFULLY ITS ENOUGH OF AN APOLOGY FOR ME BEING GONE BC COLLEGE IT'S LITERALLY KILLING ME SO HERE IS MY ATTEMPT AT SMUT LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND I'M SORRY IF IT'S SHITE AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND GOODBYE 

ALL THE FREAKIN LOVE

Axx