"I will mum, don't worry about me. I'm a big girl" Noelle smiled cheekily at Eliza whose frown deepened.

"She can take care of herself love" Arnold stood next to Eliza, pulling her closer by the waist. In the end Eliza sighed and threw the keys at Noelle, the girl catching them quickly. She grinned before kissing both of her adoptive parents on the cheeks and heading out the door.

"Now we have the house all to ourselves" Arnold wiggled his eyebrows at his wife making her groan and slap him in the chest.

"Keep up, you're losing your touch and making me do all the work"

Arnold scoffed indignantly "I do not-"

"This is so gross" they both looked to the door and saw Noelle who stared at them with a distraught look on her face "Just came because I forgot my muggle money" she pulled a face and turned around, stopping on her steps to look at them uncomfortably "Don't do it in the kitchen or the living room for that matter, I spend time there". 

With a grossed out expression still present on her face she headed out the door, closing it behind her and walking towards the car. However, she hadn't noticed the black haired boy standing by the door of the passenger seat.

"Why do you look like you've seen something moving under Peter's bed?"

"Shit" for the first time ever Sirius was fast to react and caught the fist that was headed straight to his face.

"You need to stop that impulsiveness of yours love, someone might get hurt" he smirked at her and slapped his chest.

"You git, you scared me! This is how I react when caught off guard".

"I'll remember that next time" he smiled widely.

"Sirius you've said this at least eight times now and you always forget" she quirked an eyebrow and he blushed, scoffing lightly.

"No I don't"

"Yeah you do. What are you doing here anyways?" she asked curiously.

"I was visiting James and was passing by" he rushed and fiddled with his thumbs, an obvious sign he was nervous. He would also tend to run his fingers through his hair way more often when nervous, which he was doing right now. Noelle decided not to point out that James house was too far away for him to being here because of pure coincidence. He seemed to realize this a second too late and closed his eyes, praying to the gods above that Noelle wouldn't mention it.

"Right. Want to go to the movies with me?" Noelle said nonchalantly, rounding the car to the drivers side.

"Are you, Noelle Moon, asking me on a date?" Sirius smirked cockily to which Noelle only rolled her eyes before getting inside the car.

-o-

"So that's why you were so grossed out earlier?"

"Yes, I mean it's not like I've ever heard them having those talks so it was kind of weird. It's gross now that I think about it".

The movie had begun half an hour ago and neither of them were paying close attention to it, resulting in the volume being lowered so they could talk properly. Sirius hadn't ever been to a drive in theater and at first he had been amazed with it, asking all sorts of question. He had resorted in calling it the big telly instead of the screen in which the movie was projected.

"I've been aware of my parents having sex since third year". 

"What? Really?" Noelle chuckled, covering her mouth with her hand to muffle her laughs and not disturb the people next to them in their cars.