But... that's impossible. They're just clouds, right? Or... maybe not. I don't know.

Either way, as I have reached the other end of the bridge and entering the castle ruins, I was greeted by silence. Plants would crawl on the walls and a tree grew in the middle of an intricate tile structure on the ground.

Before I could've took another step forward, I heard a sudden shout which got be startled out of the blue.

"ALEXANDER!" It shouted, and tackled me from behind, wrapping one of his hands around my neck and grabbing my other hand which leaved me trapped.

"WHAT THE WHAT!?!" I exclaimed back, escaping the sudden trap of this sudden weirdo.

I pushed myself away and with this, I then turned around and looked. It was the boy.

I then scanned him from head to toe, seeming to feel a weird sensation that... he looks just like me, but more mature than expected.

"W-who are you!?!" I shouted, disrespectfully with a question.

He then looked at me in confusion, unable to understand what I was feeling.

I stared down at him from head to toe, not even knowing what to say since he was never familiar to me, nor do I know a stranger that looks like me.

"Is this guy a dopplegänger or is this guy an imposter?" I thought to myself, without having any second conclusions towards him.

"Don't... don't you remember me?" He stutterly asked, "This... th-this very, very handsome face?"

I was then confused, thinking about what he was talking about and yet was disgusted by sudden claim of looks. "W-what do you mean I don't remember you?! I... I DON'T know you! AND DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE HANDSOME."

He then sighed along the way, but his smile came up which made me think twice of my exclaim.

"Here, I think you'll remember with this." He said, somehow pulling something out from his pocket.

It was a piece of paper, folded to fit into his pocket. He slowly unfolded it and his smile curled from the ends into a smirk, seeming to be as if an effect as he looked down at the somewhat side with an unclear image.

"Here," he said and showed me what he smiled at, "now, do you remember?"

I then stared deep into the paper, it was a drawing. Specifically, my drawing. There, it was drawn, a boy wearing a hoodie underneath his unbuttoned, short-sleeved polo, his shorts, and his slippers. And then beside the simple drawing, a phrase was written.

"Enoch Kühnweiss. My imaginary older brother."

I was then surprised that he was real. I didn't mind such complications as the word imaginary seemed as if a different person wrote it, also having a symbol that the word imaginary was supposed to be in between my and older. It seemed suspicious, but who am I to bother?

I looked back and forth from the drawing and at him, but he was so different than what I've imagined him to be.

"Wait, y-you're real, Enoch?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

He then raised a brow at me with his grin to show his truthfulness. "Duh, waddaya think I am? A big mistake? Yes I'm real, lil' bro!"

"And y-you kept the drawing?" I asked, remembering a few things, "I could remember yesterday when I told mom to leave that in the closet because-"

"Yeah yeah, I know. I always hide there and tell about my adventures!" He chuckled.

In this moment as I smiled, and now that I'm still sinking into the situation, I then thought it was my chance to ask questions, and to know why he seemed to be real, that maybe he WAS real and was NEVER imaginary.