2. pittsburgh

Mulai dari awal

He watches with lustful eyes as Castiel laces the belt around his wrists, looping again and again until it's secure. "You're so pretty when you're under my thumb." Cas mumbles, kissing Dean with a surprising fondness. Cas drops to a knee, turning his attention to his sub's shoes. He unites and removes them, setting them to the side in an orderly fashion, before doing the same with his own. He is humble, after all. Dean sits with his hands in his lap, watching Cas' every move.

"Now that that's through," He steps back to his place between Dean's knees. "I believe you have a favor to return to me." Cas holds Dean's jaw, his thumb pressing against Dean's lips. He opens his mouth and takes his Sir's thumb into his mouth, closing his lips around it and sucking gently. "Gonna put that pretty little mouth to use for my cock, aren't you?" Dean nods, teasing Cas' thumb with his tongue.

Cas pulls his hand away and starts to unbutton his own jeans. Dean bites his lip as Cas pulls his zipper down and shoves his jeans to the floor. He can see how hard Cas is through the thin boxers before him. He leans forward and places a hot kiss on Cas' dick, Cas taking hold of Dean's hair with one hand, and pulling his boxers down his thighs with the other.

He grabs his dick, holding it out and offering it to Dean who eagerly opens his mouth and licks the length of it. It's larger than he expected from an angel of God. He goes to work on the task before him; bobbing his head, flicking his tongue at the tip, taking Cas deeper and deeper with every trip down. Each push forward earns a heavy sigh from the dominant.

Dean gets lost in the moment. Pressure on his head from Cas pulling his hair. Tears pricking his eyes from going a little too far every so often. "Dean, fuck. So hot." Words broken by moans rolling from Cas' tongue. Cas doesn't even care if some of his profanities and sexual mumblings slip into angel radio. Let them hear. Let them all know how much Dean Winchester loves sucking his cock.

It doesn't take long for a hot coil to tense up in Cas' belly. Dean is taking him in fast and long motions and Cas can't help but think about how exceedingly better Dean will be at this when his hands aren't bound and useless.

In one last pull, Dean takes Castiel all the way into his mouth and throat. He swallows around him, ripping pornographic moans from the angel's mouth disrupted by lone Enochian words that must be far from Godly. Cas feels the coil release and his orgasm courses through his body. He grips tight on Dean's hair as he pulls away, a small drop of cum falling from his lip, the rest swallowed without even needing to be told to do so.

Cas grabs Dean's chin, tilting his face upwards. "Dumb little cock slut. You look beautiful with my cum on your lip."

Cas pulls his boxers back up to low on his hips and shoves Dean onto his back with a huff. He pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it unceremoniously across the room before straddling Dean's hips and pushing his shoulders flat against the bed. With one hand, Cas takes Dean's bound ones and pushes them above his head. He lowers himself over Dean, mere inches from him, chests would touch if either of them breathed too deeply.

Cas wipes away the little bit of cum from Dean's lip with two fingers, putting them into Dean's open and panting mouth. "Lick them clean. I know you want every last drop of it anyway." Dean obeys, licking and sucking at Cas' fingers, eyes closing in sheer joy. Cas pulls them away, wiping the spit from them onto Dean's shirt. His hand lingers on Dean's chest.

He wants this shirt off.

Hands gripping tight on the neck of the shirt and pulling apart fast and strong tear it all the way down the middle. Dean has to bite his lip to keep from whining. Cas trails his hands up and down Dean's torso, letting his fingers graze over his nipples and tickle down his sides. Dean brings his hands down, trying to shimmy away and cover-up from the sensations.

Cas growls. He grabs Deans's wrists with one hand and his throat with the other. Dean snaps his eyes up to meet the angel's, a gasp escaping his mouth. "Keep. Your hands. There." Cas leans down and kisses Dean roughly, the hand on his neck tilting his head however Cas wants it. Dean moans into the kiss, allowing Cas to take over him completely. Tongues dancing together to their own song.

Cas lets a small wave of arousal pass from his hand to Dean's bound wrist. It's slow enough that it will take about a minute to reach Dean's crotch. Cas pries his mouth away from Dean's, kisses trailing to his chin and across his jaw. When he reaches his ear, he whispers lowly, "If anything I do is too much, say 'red light' and I will stop immediately, okay?" Cas wants Dean to feel safe, and he understands that dynamics like this typically push certain limits.

"Yes, sir." Dean manages, biting back low moans as the wave travels lower and lower. Cas's hands travel with the wave, his blunt nails pushing into Dean's sides. As the wave crosses Dean's naval, Cas kisses him. And as the wave reaches Dean's crotch, Cas ruts his hips down against Dean's. A long and low moan pushes its way from Dean's throat. Cas pushes another wave to his wrists, this one traveling faster, rutting his hips to meet the wave again. Dean moans just as loud this time.

Cas sends another, and another, each of them moving faster than the one before it and he doesn't stop, not even when it seems the only words Dean can muster between his moans and whines are "Cas, please!"

The pressure is beginning to be unbearable, and Dean needs release. It's driving him mad, but he can't get enough of it. Cas' hand teasing his breath on his throat, the leather around his wrists confining his movements, knowing that Cas is in charge and he's going to take care of him, it all makes his head swim.

"Tell me what you want. I want to hear the filthy words come out of your pretty mouth." Cas growls right next to Dean's ear. He nips at his ear lobe, earning a hiss from the sub.

"Please touch me, anywhere, anything, please, just..." Dean's voice is pinched and his whole body is hot.

"I love hearing you babble." Cas kisses Dean's neck and lets his hands slip down to his jeans. He takes his time undoing the button and pulling the zipper down. Dean helplessly grinds his hips up trying for any friction he can get. Cas smirks and pushes the clothing down far enough to expose Dean's dick. Cas bites and sucks at Deans's neck, his hand lazily stroking Dean's dick. It doesn't take much for Dean to cum, given how close he already was.

"Thank you, Sir, Cas, Fuck." Dean is left gasping. The orgasm leaves his legs weak, and his stomach heaving. Praise for Cas finally letting him have release is all that floods his mind. He mutters thankful phrases over and over, his voice growing softer and softer with each passing second.

Castiel kisses him softly, hushing the Winchester. Dean brings his hands between them, and Cas undoes the belt binding. He places gentle kisses on Dean's wrists and helps him out of his torn shirt, using it to clean the cum from their stomachs. "That one should go right in the trash," Dean says with a slight chuckle. Cas smiles and nods, standing up to do so, Dean dressing his lower half again in the meantime.

"Was everything okay? Did I do anything that you want me to pull back on next time?" Cas asks, returning to the bed and sitting next to Dean. He cards his fingers through Dean's hair, the man letting his eyes close and head lean into the touch.

"No. Everything was amazing, thank you." Dean lets himself sigh deeply, relaxing from his high. Cas smiles down at Dean, still combing through his hair. As much as he loves Dean serving and obeying him, he also loves moments like this, taking care of him, making sure he's okay, and comforting him.

And quite honestly, he feels that he could get used to moments like this.