1| travels are the best

nayeon

i hugged my backpack as i sat down on the seat. the cold air touches my skin. i plugged my earphones playing bts' songs. i removed my hood and grabbed for my phone.

i unlocked the screen and took a selfie. i took my best angle and smiled. there you go. after hours, the bus stopped at a certain station and i stood up carrying my bag. i put on my hood and mask.

i took a deep breath and got out of the bus. i smiled at the view surrounding me. i've loved travels since three years ago. since. i shouldn't be thinking about that. it'll just ruin my mood. i'm here to have fun.

i smiled brightly. i walked around taking pictures and trying new experiences. i'm seriously having fun. i can't wait to go home and post all the things i've done today.

i feel hungry for an ice cream now. i looked around and saw an ice cream truck. "two ice cream, please." i ordered. a girl with cat eyes handed me two ice cream. "jennie kim?" i said shocked. she's my classmates from four years ago.

she smiled at me. "hey, nayeon. that's on the house. how are you doing these days?" she said and i became more happy. "i'm doing great. i've been traveling a lot lately. how about you? you own this truck?" i asked starting a conversation with her.

"yeah. actually, we have lots of branches around the area and we're also planning to have a branch in seoul." she said. ooh. she became successful. "woah, that's seriously nice. how about any relationships? is there someone special?" i teased. she blushed. she looked away. "doing well. she's cute and bubbly. she's my jisoo." she said and smiled.

jisoo? the one she was bullying in highschool? "jisoo? kim jisoo? wow. who would have thought this savage queen in highschool would end up with with that beautiful being?" i said teasing her more.

she smiled brightly. "how about you, nayeon?" she asked anticipating for my answer. love? no, not yet. i shook my head. i'm not yet ready. i smiled at her. "nah. not yet ready for those kind of stuffs. for now. it's just traveling." i said and chuckled. i wonder too.

"i see." she said with a smile that seems to be teasing. we had more conversations and i can feel the sun setting. "you should get going. sun is almost setting. nice meeting you again, im nayeon. see you soon." she said with a smile.

i smiled back. "you too, jennie kim. i might go back here some other day." i said with a smile. i went close to her and capture a picture. just to remember this day we look good together. "thank you. see you some other time." i said and she nod.

i smiled and head back home. the bus was packed and i ended up standing up. "miss. you should sit." a guy in middle age said and stood up. he gestured me to sit down and i bowed with respect. "thank you." i said and sat down.

i quickly posted the picture on my ig account as i reached home.  just as always, i get hearts from different people. until now, a comment caught my eye.

"why does it seems like you always travel with that girl? who is she? she's pretty." i saw a girl sipping coffee at the end corner of my selfie. i looked through my feed and keep seeing her in the background of every selfie that i have.

how come i only noticed this now? even when i try to capture the landscape. i see her in almost every one of it. this is when my curiosity knocked on me. just who is this girl?

-----------
hey-o! first chapter is up😁. hope you guys enjoy it. lots of love from this lazy author😘❤.