A Dream..!!

Hey friends.,i am back with the os this time and the idea is given by my bujju swati1603 .,she wants to read on temish so it's my first try on them..hope you would like it 😍😍😘😘 .

Note:it's purely imaginary scenes and not to hurt anyone.

Happy reading.

!!**!!

"Lead for Rashmi sharma's new show has been finalised..!!"

"Namish Taneja was finalised as the male lead while Tejasswi Prakash and Helly shah will be the leading ladies of the show..Stay tuned to know more about the show.."

These were the hot and breaking news on every forums and websites.

Few days later.,

"Teja.."nami hugged from behind

"Haan Nami.,did you read the script..?? My life.,My laksh loves my sister.."she pouts cutely.

"Aww.,mera bachcha how cute my teja is..!!"nami pulled her cheeks.

"Ayiee.,act like as in the script nami.."teju pats his arm playfully.

"Okay ragini ji.."

"Laksh ji..why did you cheat on me..??how could you love my sister ignoring me..?? Kyun laksh ji.,kyun kiya.."she kept her back of the palm on her forehead funnily.

"Areyy ragini ji..,who told you that i love your sister..??"

"Laksh ji.,what are you saying..??my sister only told me that you love her.."she scratched her head wriggling her eyebrows at him.

"Nahh..she lied to you.,i don't love her but i do love my co actor and my best friend teja bae.."he winks at her naughtily.

"Namish..you have gone crazy..!!if you are done with your naughty talks then shall we rehearse our script.."she says sweetly yet irritated.

"Cool teja cool..now i am turning on my super cool mode..okay..haaww ragini ji.."he giggled.

"Stupid.."she cursed and soon they started reading their script.

"Laksh ji.,i will go to any extent to get my love back.."she acted as like sequence. 

"Ragini.,i won't make you to risk your life for getting your love back.."nami sways his hand in air letting everyone to broke out laughing by his funny expressions. 

"Am i looking that funny..??"he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Aww.,mera bachcha.."teju admired him.

"Hayy.,that's my dialogue teja.."he chuckled.

Days passed like that and the story focused on two couples RAGLAK and SWASAN .,both were loved equally by the fans.

Both namish and varun becomes too close with teja that she becomes a part of their family.

Teja shared best bond with both of the male lead in offscreen too.,varun and namish would tease teju and will always remain as an sweet torture to her.,but she loved that two dramebaaz.,even they would not leave her to have her food in peace.

"Action.."

Teju got ready and the camera rolls.,she was reading something on the newspaper and threw the towel on the chair nearby but which fell on namish.(do u remember guys..,this is one of my favourite scene)

"Oyiee.."

"I am sorry.."teju acted as in the dialogue removing the towel from his face.