Chapter One

As the sound of my alarm is going off, I roll over and put a pillow over my head. It's too early to do anything at all. Yet, my alarm clock didn't get the memo, I guess. Because when I rolled over it seemed to get even louder. This annoyed me so much that I got up, opened my eyes to let in the bright light, and literally threw it against the wall. 

This caused my sister, Tannar, to storm into my room. I looked at her and said, "What? It's f***ing 7 am! Too early!!!!!" Tannar rolls her eyes at me and walks out.  I smirk and roll back over. A little bit later she came back in brushing her teeth. "Lannan! Wake up!" I groan and roll over to ignore her even more. 

Tannar picked up my alarm clock and threw it at my head. What the heck was she thinking? I sat straight up and looked at her. "What the hell do you want from me? Like I said, it's 7 am!" Tannar rolled her eyes and pointed at the alarm clock. I had to rub my eyes and then I looked at it. It was 3 pm! What the heck? "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!?!" She left the room saying, "Well I fucking tried to!" 

I got up and slammed the door. I had a lot to do today and only 7 hours to do everything! I pulled out my camera and started filming, guess I'm doing a vlog today! 

"Hey whats up guys I'm here today with a vlog" 

"Today we're going to be going to the grocery store and pick up some food for my sisters bloody birthday. Like it even matters." 

I shut off the camera and put it in my pocket. There's no point in changing, I never left the house or updated on social media, so who would know I wore this yesterday? 

As I slip on my shoes, Tannar runs in. "Lannan, could you possibly pick up some lasagna?  All my friends want some and so do I."  I groan and say, "Fine, but that'll be more money from you." All she did was reach into her pocket and gave me some money. I was all set. 

I pulled out my camera again. 

"Okay so I'm heading to the store, see you when I get there!" 

*A little while later* 

As I go to get the lasagna, I look around. All the noodles and the red meat. I was feeling some type of way. Everything was different. I felt a new way. I was just happy. I was never this happy. As I grabbed two things of lasagna for Tannar and her stupid friends, I grabbed four for myself. I couldn't help myself. It all looked so good. I couldn't stop. 

As I checked out the cashier looked at me funny. As I swiped my credit card, it got declined. Stupid demonetization. I could only get two packages. So, I grabbed them and left. Tannar was only going to get one. 

*Flashforward to when Lannan gets home* 

"Here Tannar." 

"What the fuck Lannan?!? We cannot feed all of my friends with this!" 

"Sorry! That's all I could afford!" 

"Uh Lannan, I gave you extra money!" 

"SoRRY!" 

"Whatever, I'll be right back, take this. Plus you got the wrong brand." 

"Okay, whatever then. I'm going back to bed." 

Tannar got up and left, so I took both of the packages and went into my room. 

As I got up, I dropped one and it plopped out. As I was trying to put it back into the box, I felt it. The sweet, saucy noodles. I knew then, that I was hooked. I took the package and the broken one into my room and locked the door. As I was turning off the light, I was taking out the noodles. As I layed down, I spread the lasagna all over my body. It felt so good. This is the day I got addicted.