Bhaagabali Promotions

Start from the beginning

Sweety(S): Pabsu! (Scratches arm)

Prabhas(P): (ATTENTION😬) Mmm.. Sweetu! Adrenaline rush alert! Adrenaline rush alert!🚨

S: Karma! You and your adrenaline. Is that a harmone or free flowing dam!

D: Not fair bangaram. When I scratched in the morning you took me to our suite and...

S: Shhh! People are watching us! Eeeee😁

D: What was all the sorunjufying(scratching) for then? No shopping! You already brought a wholesale of 50 different perfumes, 1 dozen dresses, a shoebox full of earrings, gold ring, 7 lace br...

S: Ayyo! Come here.

D: I will not do all that on the stage, Sweetu. I'm very shy. You know right? Amma, Akka, Peddamma, Peddabauji..

S: Kanchi Kamakshi, Madurai Meenakshi, Kollur Mookambike--

P: You'd been to all these places just last week right? I saw you on TV. Oh those hips, lips and when you closed your eyes to pray, I just wanted to..

S: This man! Hear me out, Mac became a father it seems! 😃 Appa had texted just now!

D: (mv:Scoff! Even her dog is becoming a father. Show some mercy on your husband Thalli! In a few days even my nieces and nephews will get married and I will attend their sons' and daughters' birthdays.)
That's nice. We can get it married to Blacky's puppy, Charcoal! 😄

S: 😒

D: 🤓 What else now?

S: I also want to..

D: 😍 Sweetu! Really! I will make arrangements tonight.

S: But--

D: You understand me so well bangaram!

S:I----

P: I'm very simple to understand, but complicated if you don't no, that's why!(Etv interview) Hehehe. Lotuses are white,blankets are blue. I'm in the mood and so are you!

S: I said I want you to take me to Bangalore on our way back to Hyderabad. Amma and Appa want to see you too. Guna, Sai and Saloni are planning to throw a party in two days. Let's go there! Please Pabsu! You are my teddy bear, jalebi, mysore pak, dharwad peda! Pretty please!

D: They are throwing a party..... for a dog?!

S: It's going to make me a millionare! Don't say that! Whenever it makes me smile, one dollar will fall from the sky onto my lap.

D: From the sky?

S:Hmmm.

P: Money?

S: Yes!

P: Then why did we have to sacrifice these five years, giving up on food, excersing muscles out, shooting continuously without concern of hot sun, rain, cold weather and everything? You could've waited for you're Mac to produce a puppy and sit in front of it smiling until there was a thunderstorm!

S: 😕

P: (mv: They celebrate for a dog! Grrr. My fate is enscripted with these whacko Shettys!)

Rana(R): Yo Bro!

S: Bro, did you book the tickets?

D: You even booked the tickets?

S: Yeah, I knew you would agree so bro booked it in the cycle gap we had.

R: Bhava, I came here to inform that they're asking you to go take a selfie with the audience ra!

D: 😪😖

S: Papsu wait up! I'll come with you.

P: 😐

S: Smile a little! Your expression is like your girlfriend ditched you.

D(Lowering the phone) : She has!😠

S: Awww! My baby! You look so cuddly-muddly, gushy-mushy when you get angry! 😚

D: (mv: She knows my soft corner for her! Adrenaline rush! Adrenaline rush! 😑)

S: Promise to take me home.

D: Promise or not, I have to take you. (mv:Otherwise no cuddling either. It's balcony gazing at Burj Khalifa for me!) Shobu, kanjoos fella! After getting profit has turned into miser! He booked only one room for me and this Thatichettu(palm tree) who snores right in my ear. A day before, he threw his stinky shorts from the washroom on my face while I was sleeping. Sniff sniff. I suffer so much!☹

S: Is that you fled into mine yesterday?

D: Eeeeeeeee! Can I sleep today also?👅

S: 🙈 But this saree is new!

D: Bahhhh! Hell with the saree! I'll get you a hundred more. What say Telugu ammayi?

S: I'm all yours Kannadada aaaaliya!(Kannada's son-in-law)😘

Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana!
💏⛵

Result: Pink saree torn..
Moral: Trust Papsu forget sleep!

PC : Instagram