The janitor fought for me and got them all expelled. My dad was gone again so he never found out what really happened. It was after that day when I took my training seriously and pushed myself farther and farther. After those memories replayed themselves back in slow motion everything else seemed like flashes. One slap after another. I relived everything. I felt everything. More of the bad with the odd pleasant memory which in a regular person's life would not be classified as a pleasant memory. The way I felt after a good fight, a good workout, a good hour with the guy I used for my physical needs after my dad died. The last image I saw was those emerald green eyes that looked so broken.

I found myself crumple to the floor while someone held me in their arms while I sobbed and screamed. I held onto whoever was holding me for my life. Everything was cracking inside. I felt raw. I heard whispers in my ear but couldn't comprehend what they were saying. I felt strong arms around me that felt they were the only thing keeping me together. It was those arms that settled my screams to sobs then to finally silent tears. I relived all the emotional and physical pain in the last 3 years in minutes. I was afraid if those arms left me I would shatter. They were the only thing that brought me back to this world.

"You're ok Love. Let's get you back to bed." It was Nick's soothing voice in my ear. It was his arms around me. I didn't know when I went from feeling the cold ground under me to being straddled on Nick's lap but I didn't care. I wasn't letting go.

I don't remember him carrying me back to the house but the next thing I knew he was sitting on the bed with me still wrapped around him. The tears had stopped. I still felt raw inside but more solid. I didn't feel like I was going to shatter at that moment. Climbing off his lap and I walked into the bathroom. I needed to feel clean. To wash off everything that I just relived.

Stepping into the water that was uncomfortably too hot, I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed my body more. Trying to feel clean.. I pushed back the memories that tried to corrupt my mind again. I pushed and pushed while I scrubbed my skin till it was red. I don't know how long I was in the shower for but when I got out I wrapped a towel around my body without even drying off first. When I walked out the bathroom door I spotted Nick immediately, he was pacing in the room. There was no hesitation in my steps. I walked over and threw my arms around his waist. There were no more tears but I needed him. I needed to feel something besides what I did in the past.

He held me tight with his arms wrapped around my back, his face buried into my neck. My body relaxed immediately. I didn't want to move but I also wanted more. I wanted to forget my past even if it was for a short time. I wasn't stupid enough to think I would completely forget but I knew I could feel something besides what threatened to invade my thoughts, again.

Nick rubbed circles on my back with one of his hands as the other moved up to cup the back of my head. I didn't think I just moved. Going on my toes my lips reached his neck where I laid a small kiss than another. I felt his hands still but he didn't push me away. I moved my lips up, kissing, nipping, sucking up my way to his jaw. My hands slid under his shirt where I felt perfectly smooth skin. Rubbing my hands across his back feeling his heat radiate from his body. Nipping his ear I heard a moan come from Nick. I could feel my lips turn up into a small smile. Scrapping my fingernails across his back to his side I moved my hands up the front of his shirt. I heard a hiss come from his lips. I knew I did not break his skin but I wouldn't be surprised if I had left some red marks.

"Mac?" Nick breathed as he moved his head from being buried into my neck to look down at me. His eyes were dark and filled with lust.

"Shut up," I whispered before attacking his lips with my own. There was no love or passion in this kiss. It was pure need and demand. Mine and his.

Another moan escaped his mouth which gave me access to slide my tongue between his lips. Our kiss was not sweet and gentle. It was raw with need. Breaking long enough to catch our breath I had his shirt off and all the floor before my lips were back on his. I had him against the wall with one hand tangled in his hair as he had his in mine. Somewhere in the mix I lost my towel so our naked chests were molded together.

My hands greedily roamed his body. Breaking our kiss once again I moved to his neck again. Nipping and sucking as I moved down to his chest. I felt his hands dig into my naked hips pulling me in closer. My hands started to travel down his sides moving towards his stomach. Finally reaching this button of his jeans.

"Mac! Stop!" Nick growled, flipping us around so I was now slammed against the wall while he held both my hands above my head and the other at my waist, squeezing tight but not enough to hurt. His forehead was leaning against mine as we both sucked in the air our bodies demanded. "I can't. We can't." Nick said. "Fuck you are so damn beautiful."

All I heard was the rejection. I didn't hear the confliction or pain in his voice. All I heard was the cold no. I didn't hear him say he was sorry or that I would regret this after if we went any further. All I understood was that another person was leaving me. I could not think clearly. I refused to answer and turned my head. I would never let another person see the hurt on my face again. I would never let someone hurt me again. I would never let anyone in again. I would never show my weakness again.

"Get out," I said when I turned back to stare him in the eyes. My voice was not flat but cold. My eyes showed nothing. They never would again unless I wanted to show it. I ignored the emotions flashing through his eyes. I didn't care or understand them anymore. It was all lies anyways. When he didn't let go or back up I stood tall and pulled my hands out of his hold. Moving to the side I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. Not saying another word or looking in his direction.

I didn't watch him walk out the door. As soon as he passed me I shut the door quietly and locked it. As I was heading to my bed I heard someone mumble then Nick's reply. "Do not go in there. Leave her alone. She...she is not herself." There was no mistaking the anger in his voice. Tomorrow I would clue into everything that just happened but right now I just curled up in bed and shut my eyes. Blocking everything out.

A/N REMINDER   THIS BOOK ENDS IN A CLIFF HANGER! NO I AM NOT SURE WHEN THE SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED BUT I HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO WORK ON IT.

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ENDING THE BOOK. I LIKE MY LITTLE CLIFF HANGERS AND IF YOU HAVE READ SOME OF MY OTHER BOOKS YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!!!