"How is she? What the hell are you doing here?" Nick sounded concerned at first but there was no doubt about the disgust in his voice as he finished.

I felt the bed dip and something warm engulf my hand. Wait I could feel! Come on body fight! I needed to wake the fuck up. I needed out of this damn room!

"Hey Love. Ok so it's time for you to get your ass out of bed. Like seriously a 3 day nap is a bit excessive don't you think? Hell if you don't get up soon you will never be able to get your body back into shape." I knew he was joking and his voice only betrayed him near the end.

My eyes wouldn't budge. It felt like they were glued shut but I started to feel other things. I felt Nick's hand in mine. I felt someone rubbing their hand up my other arm and I felt someone's hand on my ankle. Now if I could only fucking move dammit! Things grew quiet after that for awhile.

"Jenson?" It was Nick who broke the silence and had me fighting the blackness that was about to steal me away again. "I have one question. I know the why's and I will not bring up my opinion about that again. There has been too many shitty ass things that have already gone wrong lately." Nick hesitated before he spoke again. "How did you find out about her past when our Alpha, Beta, and Gamma couldn't?"

I didn't want to go back to this topic but I wanted to know as well. The blackness that I was fighting was now gone. Oh I was still stuck in the damn lightless room but I think I could see a small flicker of light ahead. I kept that flicker in sight but most of my attention was on the voices.

Jenson said only one word. "Drew."

"Drew?!" Nick's voice raised a couple notches. "The asshole who has hated Mac from the first day of school? The Drew that has caused so much shit that I am surprised I haven't killed him yet. That Drew?" Nick sounded pissed.

"Why doesn't Drew like Mac?" Jenson sounded confused.

Nick let out a laugh. "The first day Mac was at our school Drew was his usual dick self, not that I was much better. Anyways he tripped Jason, the human kid that Mac talks to once in a while. It was pretty bad. So later while we were all still on the field doing our laps Mac got Drew back." Nick started to laugh again. "Oh it was priceless. Damn she's good. Drew went down hard and ever since then he has a hard on about getting her back. I understand a little payback but the things Drew has said about Mac...let's just say I haven't spoken to the guy in weeks because I was at the point that I wasn't sure if I could stop myself from permanently shutting him up."

Things got quiet again. "Well that explains a lot. Fuck I should have known. No, I did know but I was so damn single minded that I ignored it." Jenson sounded annoyed and pissed. "It wasn't me...I mean I never spoke to that guy. Drew gave me all the information. I...I just wanted...needed something so I could hate her. I needed something so I didn't care for her." The regret was thick in his voice.

I didn't want to hear any more. I needed to wake the fuck up, I needed to shut them the hell up. I wanted to forget about my past. Forget about Jenson. I was done and wanted everyone to just leave. Instead of using my energy on screaming since it was a waste of effort I focused on moving just my hand. The hand that Nick was holding.

The more I focused on that and nothing else the brighter that small flicker grew. I could almost feel the strength in my hand. I could feel the small circle that Nick was making on my hand with his finger. I knew there were still people who surrounded me and I knew they were talking but I blocked it out and focused on the movement on my hand. I focused on moving my own damn hand. I did hear a gasp but ignored it. The flicker that was growing was turning into a soft light now. It was moving closer and closer to me.