Chapter 2

Sarah's P.O.V

*Week later*

The boys got back from sound check, Niall kept complaining he was hungry so we decided to go to Nando's for lunch. I think Shelby and Louis are getting close along with Kelly and Liam and Niall and Madison, even Me and Harry have gotten closer.

We all sat down at a table in the back so no one could see the boys, We all ordered our food and ate once we were all full, including Niall suprisingly, we went to go walk around.

"Guys, maybe we should split up and we can meet up here in a few hours" Louis said

"Okay, Harry and Sarah, Kelly and Liam, Louis and Shelby and Madison, Zayn and I" Niall put us into groups. We then split up it was Me and Harry, i was happy, i liked spending time with Harry, He so sweet and makes me laugh.

We walked through London, Harry ended up grabbing my hand while we were walking, we found a park and sat down on a bench.

"So Sarah, How are you liking London so far?"

"I love it, you guys are so funny and entertaining!" i laughed

"Well, thats good.. Sarah, would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?"

"You mean like me and you?"

"Yeah"

"I would love too"

Harry stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up, we started to wonder back toward Nando's where we were supposed to meet up with everyone to head back home. We found everyone back at Nando's waiting for us. We got in the limo I sat on Harry's lap, Kelly on Liam's lap, Shelby on Louis' lap and Madison on Niall's. We got home and went to sit in the living room to watch films.

"What film do you guys want to watch?" Zayn asked everyone

"A scary one!" Niall said

"Okay, we have 1408, Scream 4, or Dream House?" Zayn read off the films

"DREAM HOUSE" I yelled making everyone jump

"Dream House it is"

Zayn put the DVD in and the movie started. I felt Harry put his arm around my waist i leaned into his side, he was so comfy.

"Guys, I think i'm going to head up to my room, Sarah come with me" Harry said. Everyone said their "Goodnights" and we went up stairs.

I laid down on Harry's bed, it smelt like him. He laid down next to me. He smiled at me, he put music on and we just laid there looking into eachothers eyes. I fell asleep snuggled up to Harry's chest, he was so warm and gentle.

*Next Morning*

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up laying next to Sarah, she is so cute when she sleeps. I sadly had to get up to get ready to go to sound check, i couldn't wait till i get home, i get to go on a date with Sarah, i really like her, i know, i know i have only known her for a week, she makes me smile and she has a great personality.

I got dressed in tan chino's and a white t-shirt, i quickly found the rest of the boys and we left.

Kelly' P.O.V

I woke up on the couch and Liam wasn't next to me, i looked at the clock, oh he had to go to sound check, i got up and got some tea, i found Shelby and Madison in the kitchen too.

"Hey, where's Sarah?" I asked

"I think she is still sleeping" Madison replied

"Okay, im going to go wake her up, we can watch movies till the boys get home!" I informed them

I left to go up to Sarah's room to wake her up. I knocked on her door. No Answer. I opened the door, she wasnt there. Then I remembered she went up to Harry' room with him last, she probably fell asleep in there.

I knocked on Harry' door, "Come in" she yelled, i walked in to see her on her phone.

"Hey, i came to wake you up, but it looks like you are already awake" I told her

"Thanks, Um.. Tonight i have a date"

"Really? Already? With Who?"

"Harry"

"Okay, well we are going to watch films until the boys get home, would you like some tea?"

"Sure, that would be great"

I left to go make her tea.

Sarah's P.O.V

I told Kelly i had a date with Harry tonight and she asked if i wanted tea, i told her sure, then she left, i slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs, Kelly handed me a cup of tea, i thanked her and sat down on the couch with them.

"So Sarah are you excited about tonight? What are you going to wear?" Kelly asked me

"Yes, and i don't knpw yet" I told her

"What's tonight?" Shelby asked curiosly

"Um.. I'm going on a date with Harry"

"Oh, don't be out to late!"

"So do any of you guys fancy any of the boys?"  I asked eyeing them

"Well.. I sorta fancy Louis" Shelby blushed, I already knew she liked Lou.

"Liam and I just like eachothers company but i think we are really close." Kelly explained

"I fancy Niall" Madison said straight foward

"SARAH, DON'T TELL ANY OF THEM" They yelled in unison.

Liam's P.O.V

We were at the sound check and just finished "What Makes You Beautiful".

"Guys, can i talk to you?" I asked

"Sure Liam, What's up?" Niall asked me

"Well, i think im starting to fancy Kelly, I want her to be mine"

"Okay, how about I text Sarah and see if she knows a way for you to ask Kelly out" Harry insisted

Harry's P.O.V

Sarah and I's conversation

Harry- Hey Sar, Liam told us he is starting to fancy Kelly, do you have any ideas on how he could ask her to be his girlfriend?

Sarah- Hey Haz, Kelly told me she fancies Liam too, so what if Liam invites her on stage during your concert tomorrow night?

Harry- Okay sounds good! i will tell Liam! Bye Love!

"Liam, Sarah said Kelly fancies you too and her idea was to invite her up on stage during our concert tomorrow night!" I explained to Liam

"Okay, Thanks Harry" Liam thanked me

It been about 3 hours so we decided to head home, it was time for Sarah and I's date.