Chapter One

Your P.O.V
That very day when my father knew that Pitch was after me, also my parents taking me to the mortal world when I was just a baby. My mother placed me on the porch then giving me a snowflake necklace placing it right next to me along with a note saying please take good care of her with lots of love. Before I knew it she was gone as well, my father. I could hear Pitch asking her where I was but she wouldn't tell. She said, "I would rather die than tell you where our daughter is Pitch." Then I heard him say fine but I will find her and take her power but that said he killed her.

End Of Dream/ P.O.V

I woke up screaming in my bed when I was only four. My mom came running in saying are you alright I heard you screaming? I said, "Yeah ma I'm fine it's just I had that same nightmare again." She sat down on my bed saying it's alright as long as I'm here not one of those nightmares are real, they are just simple memories of the past. But if it will help you feel better I read you a book that my parents read to me when I would always have nightmares. I watched as she got up pulling out a book with a picture of the Guardians, although I didn't know who they were. After my mom finished the book I fell asleep while she closed the book pulling the covers on me kissing me goodnight.

Still your P.O.V
But a few years later when I was seven I got lost in the forest sitting against a fallen tree crying because I lost my way, didn't know the way back to my house. I continued to cry until I heard a noise saying I know you're here Jack Frost so come out from where your hiding. I looked to where the noise had come from and that's when I saw him flying towards me saying how did you know it was me a male voice said? I said, "My mom read me a story of the Guardians that saved the children from the Boogeyman. "

Jack Frost's P.O.V
When she had told me that I decided to ask her something else knowing very well it was off topic. I said, "Why are you crying then?"

Your P.O.V
When he had asked why I was crying I figured that it would be best to tell him why. I said, "It's just I can't find my way back home and I got lost but can you help me get home?"

Jack Frost's P.O.V
When she told me saying that she got lost unable to find her way home, I honestly felt kind of bad for her and decided to help her. I said, "Alright I will help you. "

Narrator

Once after he brought you home your mom came outside saying where were you, I and your father was looking all over for you sweetie.

Your P.O.V

I said, "Mom Jack Frost brought me back home after I was lost and couldn't find my way home." My mom looked at me saying alright but get inside before you catch a cold. I waved at Jack saying goodbye before entering the house but watched him fly off into the sky being the last time I ever heard from him.

Narrator

Jack returned to the North Pole where all the Guardians lived telling Santa as in North about me also saying that I had a necklace which looked like a snowflake. North then went into the library finding the same necklace that he saw. North told him that it once belonged to her real father James Ice which use to bring winter to the world much like him. North also told Jack well he had a daughter yet Pitch was after her power but she is very lucky that Pitch hasn't found her yet. So when he turned to face him and said, "Jack I want you to keep an eye on her to make sure Pitch doesn't come for her trying to take that necklace that once belonged to her father." Jack said, "Alright North I will make sure to bring her here if Pitch does come if he finds her."

Your P.O.V
A few years later I was now seventeen But I still believed in Jack Frost even after High School although I haven't seen him in a while. That's when I heard laughter and I knew who it was because he tried to make all the children in the world to make them stop believing in the Guardians. I quickly ran out of the house not even showing a sign of fear for I knew that one day Pitch Black would eventually come to find me trying to take the necklace that contained the powers within it. I ran out the front door before Pitch could find me calling for Jack hoping that he was nearby and I was right. I said, "Jack, Pitch is here and he knows that I'm here Jack we need to get out of here before he figures out where I am right now." Jack flew over to me taking out a snow globe whispering the words " North Pole" then throwing it to the ground with us both running through ending up in North's Workshop. North said, "Jack welcome..." But then stopped being cut off by Jack telling him that Pitch was after me saying that I managed to get away before he could find me. North then look to me and asked me something in his Russian accent. North said, "What is your name?" I said, "Well I'm (Your name) but this necklace is what my real mother gave to me so that it would protect me from him but Pitch is responsible for my parent's death. He wants this very necklace that my mother gave to me when I was only a baby. North said, "Dingle I want you to make the preparations because we're going to have company." North the walked over to a switch pushing it down then turning it to the right making Northern light go across the sky. Once everyone had shown up I saw the Easter Bunny, Sandman, Tooth Fairy asking North why he summoned them. North told them that Pitch was back and was coming back then points to me standing right next to Jack.