2.

Rose's pov

I stared at the man, he was holding both of his hands out and he was right in front of me. he was super tall and he was cute. His arms had many tattoos and he had a lip piercing I think he was the guy inside of the club I always saw.

Man: please,

I sighed and pulled the knife away from my neck and dropped it on the floor. I didn't want anyone to watch me kill myself so I'll just do it later when he's gone.

Rose: I'm guessing you are going to take me back inside?

Man: no, how old are you?

Rose: I just turned 18.

Man: oh really what day?

Rose: today.

Man: why do you work here?

I laughed.

Rose: I'm forced too,

Man: by who?

Rose: my father he owns this place.

A door opened and my dads voice rung though my ears.

My dad: Rose! where are you!

Rose: oh no.

The man grabbed my arm pulling me to his body, and he hid behind a corner. I looked up at him and he placed his finger over his lips telling me to be quiet. my dad past us he didn't even see us.

My dad:ROSE!

He sighed and turned around and walked back inside the club. the man slowly let go of me. And i let out a sigh

Man: I'm Dan.

Rose: rose. thanks.

Dan: no problem, come on.

He said grabbing my hand we walked to a car and he started the car and drove.we got to a hotel and he parked the car he turned and grabbed a jacket and handed it to me, I was so surprised but I just went with it I trusted him oddly enough.

Dan: I'm staying in a hotel and so are my friends, and I just want to make sure you are safe so can you stay here with me for awhile.

Rose: okay, thank you.

I said also thanking him for the jacket and I put it on, it had a wolf on the back of it and it was gray and it was big on me, he locked the cars doors and we walked inside the hotel and walked to an elevator we got inside and he pushed the 5th floor. and the doors closed.

Rose: are you from the uk?

Dan: yeah, London.

Rose: What are you doing here?

Dan: visiting.

I nodded. and the elevator opened and a man walked inside, Dan stood closer to me and watched the numbers on the elevator go up.

Man: what floor are you guys on?

Dan: 5th.

The man nodded and looked at me, and I zipped up dans jacket because I was ashamed of myself because of what I was wearing.

Man: I've seen you somewhere before,

He said to me.

Rose: really?

I said looking down.

Man: yeah, I think at a club.

I nodded.

Man: oh yeah you are one of those stripers,

I sighed.

Dan: nope you must have the wrong girl.