The Spot

"Man where the fuck is Chanel?" Aaliyah thought to herself.

It was the last period of the day and Chanel would've been at school by lunch, if not the beginning of the day... but usually by lunch.

After what felt like the 50th sigh Aaliyah had let out, Chanel walked in.

"Thompsooooon." She obnoxiously yelled then snickered as the teacher looked at her in digust.

"How nice of you to join us the last three minutes of class Ms.Mayors."

"Actually it's twenty minutes left." She started to make her way to back where Aaliyah was, grinning the whole time.

"Bitch why you got that goof ass face on." Aaliyah whispered, giving her the side eye.

"Chill chill girl." She plopped in the desk next to her.
"We got like a month left in this weak ass bitch plus I got like a B in this class."

That's what made Aaliyah even more mad inside. Chanel was very intelligent but her attendance was horrible.

"Keep it up and you gone get kicked the fuck out and it won't even matter."

Chanel brushed it off and pulled out her notebook.

                                       ***
School let out and Aaliyah and Chanel were leaning up against the lockers talking.

"We going to the spot today?" Chanel asked while pulling out some hot chips.

"Bro what the fuck I just had us go to the shop bro, don't mess them muthafuckin nails up and I don't know."

"Bro shut up I'm finna pour em in my mouth. You know you wanna kick it with Tony & Justin nem."

Justin is Tony's best friend, they've been inseparable since elementary school and do almost everything together. When Tony moved, Justin's family moved in vice versa (they've only moved house twice ) They were the leaders of the pack and bumped heads liked brothers but Aaliyah has always had a secret crush on him.

"Man chill out mane."

"Bro come on."
"I thought you was done with that shit anyways. Save that shit for them."
"It's quick money bro"
"Bitch you just like holding guns."
"And I keep a couple too what the fuck is you sayin?"
"Bitch threaten me again."
"You annoying dog, if you was any other bitch really I would buss at you!"
They busted out laughing. Aaliyah's phone dinged.

"Tony here come on bitch." They both popped up, swung they bags over their shoulders, and ran out the doors.

As they were walking up to the car a group of girls bumped into them.

"Chanel please don't." Aaliyah thought to herself.
"Bitch watch where the fuck goin." Chanel snapped her neck around.
"Or what bitch?" The girl who seemed to be the ring leader of the group turned around smirking.
"Bro chill, what the fuck y'all on with us?" Aaliyah stood in front of Chanel, forcing more space between the two.

"I don't like y'all bitches."
"You don't even know us ugly ass bitch."
It's like whenever Aaliyah felt like taking a step forward something was making her take two backwards.
"Wait Aaliyah, I think these bitches some damn sophmores, lil kid ass girls." Chanel busted out laughing and that sent one of the girls off, causing her to sneak Chanel from the side.
Chanel snatched her by the hair and they all started fighting. It was two on one for both of them but not even five minutes in Tony and Justin were pulling the two off of them.